Become a Patron!

Feedback thread for R3alJim Shady

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah,it's a nice tip,very happy.
I'm trying to give you a proper feedback,but it's not letting me select this thread haha.
That's the worst. This one should show up if you reload the site

Sent from the Death Star

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Can you let me know once you've each left feedback please... I need to be sure it's working from this sub.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you let me know once you've each left feedback please... I need to be sure it's working from this sub.
It's still not working for me.If i click leave feedback under his avatar,it only brings up threads we both replied to in the hardware section.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's still not working for me.If i click leave feedback under his avatar,it only brings up threads we both replied to in the hardware section.
Yeah this thread isn't popping up as an option for me either.
I left you feedback on the original thread though. You should be able to leave it for me now I think.

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thi k you'll have to use the original sale thread for feedback of one item sale. This one is more for multiple items. Im Assuming come here to leave the feedback for " " when you have multiple items In one sale as the seller can only leave one feedback for their actual sale thread. Let @Countrypami be sure. I may be wrong completely. It's been known to happen 2/10 times. Lol. I'm right the other 8/10. At least that's what my wife thinks. Lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Unfortunately, we've run into a tech issue with this new Feedback Only sub. Tech is working on it. But until the issue is resolved we'll have to do the feedback threads the way we've always done them... in the original thread the sale/trade was posted in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors