3621bd0d443b5668001083be20f81562.jpg

Another set of coils from Ray
Thank you thank you thank you

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@raymo2u please give me an honest opinion about the SS COILS you sent me compare to the FUSED CLAPTONS?

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@raymo2u please give me an honest opinion about the SS COILS you sent me compare to the FUSED CLAPTONS?

Vape On
Its a different style of vaping...Those are more for TC or smaller RTA/RDA's but they will perform decently. You dont get much better then a Fused Clapton ;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its a different style of vaping...Those are more for TC or smaller RTA/RDA's but they will perform decently. You dont get much better then a Fused Clapton ;)
Should I do dual? Or maybe put it in my SERPent?

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Contact the owner directly he can ship it for $120... LOL
WASSUP WITH THE 10 k budget?

Vape On
10K budget is just about 2k now...Im still waiting for whats to come bro ;) Maybe when they clone it Ill pick it up....
Was looking at that Achilles Velocity and the Vapergate 40mm Mason

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10K budget is just about 2k now...Im still waiting for whats to come bro ;) Maybe when they clone it Ill pick it up....
Was looking at that Achilles Velocity and the Vapergate 40mm Mason

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can't go wrong with pinoy gears bro, I have 2 legit SUCCUBUS RDA collecting dust! Interested?

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You can't go wrong with pinoy gears bro, I have 2 legit SUCCUBUS RDA collecting dust! Interested?

Vape On
Maybe one of them...Though I dont have much to get rid of anymore since I traded almost everything I didnt want for something I wanted...What would you be looking for?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe one of them...Though I dont have much to get rid of anymore since I traded almost everything I didnt want for something I wanted...What would you be looking for?
Unlimited coil supply?

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Looks nice, I would make coils for you if thats what you want just need to set the bar or "how many", thats better at once then a few every few weeks.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks nice, I would make coils for you if thats what you want just need to set the bar or "how many", thats better at once then a few every few weeks.
Dude you know me, unless I get more TANKS LOL

Vape On

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg

They are almost too pretty to use. Like I told Ray, I showed them to my wife and she said she would wear them as jewlery. @raymo2u, I'm about to open a thread so I can leave feedback on your profile. Please respond when you get a chance.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors