Feedback for deucesjack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Having a really hard time leaving feedback for you Chuckie. Everytime I try to leave feedback it says invalid thread even though I'm using the right thread from the drop down menu.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Whiskey
Ok, I'm totally not getting this. The thread I am trying to reference was started by me. When George left me feedback I clicked on his profile and I was able to leave him feedback via a drop down menu. With Chuckie I get the same drop down menu but then it says the thread is invalid. What am i doing wrong and how can I leave feedback for Chuckie?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It should let you link this thread, if you are still having issues, try clicking below his avatar feedback and see if it works that way

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Are you using THIS thread from the dropdown? If the thread you started had multiple buyers and you already used that thread for a different buyer, then you would need to use this thread. It will only let you use the original thread one time, as the seller. If this thread doesn't show up in the dropdown, then maybe START a different feedback thread, wait for Chuck to respond and see if that works.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes I used it already. Ok now I got it. Thx Huck appreciate the help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors