Become a Patron!

Feedback for Always9988

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Wow! This was a perfect transaction w an awesome person and fast, perfect shipping! The deal was already incredible yet there were extra surprises included. I would like to share a story about the perfect timing of this coming in today....

Last night I was chatting w/ one of the Veterans to see how he is doing and check if he needed e juice. I told him I hate the thought of someone getting off stinkies only to run out of juice and get back on them. He said he is fine but earlier during the day he dropped and broke his mod. Says he has a little pen to use temporarily but it just doesn't work well like his mod did. A few questions later and I found he vapes between 50-60w, uses 3mg nic, and prefers vanilla custards.

Sooooo...this lot comes in and....unbelievably among the things that weren't even expected to be in the box....a mod that goes to 60w and a bottle of 3mg vanilla custard!!! I am blown away at how wonderfully perfect this turned out.

Sirens are going off right now....tornado warning....but I can hardly wait to get this to Michael!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Agreed...

BAM crew

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
:) I'd like to think Hank had a little somethin' to do with this....
I didn't get to know Hank but from what I have read here about him the last few days....I def believe he set it all in motion. A juice lot up that came to less than $3 per 120ml yet nobody else grabbed it? Then to have exactly what a particular Veteran needed to be included in the box though the need was unknown to the sender? Somebody def pulling some strings for us. :)

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got the items that I ordered. Thanks so much! Especially for the extra's. What a pleasant surprise. I will always think of Hank when using his gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors