Become a Patron!

FDA Sends OMB Tobacco Regs for Final Review

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck....with this facist regime in power...i expect the most draconian of regulations.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The faster they show their hands the faster Judge Leon's rulling will hammer them the fuck down.

One less thing hanging over our heads.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Why did you choose to place this under "the good"?

Because then the FDA will finally get their say, Vapers will crowdfund the worlds best team of lawyers and five or six years from now it will be over and settled.

I can't be the only one who is sick and tired of having all this top secret corrupt government bullshit hanging over us.

I can't see the supreme court looking at a few batteries, a circuit board, and a metal box and saying:

"Tobacco product huh? Seems legit to me?!"

The same goes with anything else that doesn't have nicotine in it.

A well known secret is that if you take 100ml's of 0 nic eliquid take out 6ml's and replace it with 6ml's of 100mg/ml nic base you magically have 6mg/ml eliquid

Worst case scenario: We have to hope that customs doesn't test the liquid in the "shampoo bottles" coming in from China.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Like the PACT act of 2010... just hurry the fuck up so we can work around it.

Fucking blood sucking leaches like tax money, but their constant ass fucking small businesses is going to run what is left into turd world shit hole.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gooberment created a black market once and look where that got them, ie rockefellars

black market is already in place and just waiting for the time to come

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because then the FDA will finally get their say, Vapers will crowdfund the worlds best team of lawyers and five or six years from now it will be over and settled.

I can't be the only one who is sick and tired of having all this top secret corrupt government bullshit hanging over us.

I can't see the supreme court looking at a few batteries, a circuit board, and a metal box and saying:

A well known secret is that if you take 100ml's of 0 nic eliquid take out 6ml's and replace it with 6ml's of 100mg/ml nic base you magically have 6mg/ml eliquid

Worst case scenario: We have to hope that customs doesn't test the liquid in the "shampoo bottles" coming in from China.
I don't know man the supreme court justices are just another tool of the elite..... could you have imagined them saying "Yeah it's legal to force people to buying something they don't want"? I can see them doing any and everything the elite want.nothing they do would surprise me at this point.It seems the european vapers have gone this route of trying to make vaping a medical issue.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gooberment created a black market once and look where that got them, ie rockefellars

black market is already in place and just waiting for the time to come
Normally I'd agree with you and say fuck the goverment and just live with a black market....if not for one thing..a reliable and tested source for nicotine..if I could get that I'd say screw them and their laws.I have most of the attys I want...hell it's simple to make a mech mod...and I have no problem DIYing juice, but where do you get a safe source of nic.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
black market ------ a reliable and tested source for nicotine..

yea those two phrases don't belong in the same sentence,maybe even paragraph,but in the beginning of prohibition it was the same way.that was quickly fixed

i know of a extremely available nicotine supply ,i can find it within 50 feet of my door.just need a way to test the mg strength

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

As I sometimes joke around I have known this is coming since the beginning of my vape journy I am as well sick of it as much as I have voiced my opinion about the view of vaping and its products this was a sad inevitable outcome..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yea those two phrases don't belong in the same sentence,maybe even paragraph,but in the beginning of prohibition it was the same way.that was quickly fixed

i know of a extremely available nicotine supply ,i can find it within 50 feet of my door.just need a way to test the mg strength
testing mg strength is easy.....but I'm afraid the goverment is going to be watching nic sales like a hawk...

VU Sponsors