Become a Patron!

FDA regulations postponed until 2022!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's just a 5 year breather, I'm hoping the Manufacturers and Retailers can get their shit together and fight this shit. But to be honest, I'm not holding my breath.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yay!!! More time to hoard!!! Haha haha! But seriously, it would be good if a serious atttack on these stupid deeming rules actually happened. Until then, my hoarding will continue.....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The time will allow more data to be gathered on vaping. Perhaps enough harm reduction can be seen by the FDA to approve at least some forms of vaping as a smoking cessation device.
It is likely that some vaoing ingredients and vaping styles will be shown to decrease the harm reduction somewhat.
And that some ingredients may have bad long therm effects.
Also Battery/mod safety will be addressed during the delay.

For now it is all good though.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just hearing the commissioner of the FDA actually mouth the words "harm reduction" is huge. He drew a pretty definitive line between "combustible tobacco" and ecigs. He drew the same distinction between nicotine and smoking. My mind is still blown.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just hearing the commissioner of the FDA actually mouth the words "harm reduction" is huge. He drew a pretty definitive line between "combustible tobacco" and ecigs. He drew the same distinction between nicotine and smoking. My mind is still blown.
yes it does bode well for vaping.
Unless political structures, etc change in the mean time.

VU Sponsors