Become a Patron!

FB for @kipingram - COV Tempest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Trixy. I'm sorry - I don't know what "FB" means. Nice to hear from you again, though. What can I do for you?

Kip

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi Kip! I sold you a Tempest mod. I want to leave you positive feedback (FB). Since I am selling more than one Tempest in that particular thread, feedback needs to be announced here so we both receive points for the trade. Sorry to take you away from otherwise more important evening plans. :shades:

Oh, got it. Yes - I'm quite happy with the purchase. Sorry I didn't click to the standard etiquette. Are we in the thread now? I'm seeing this as though it's a private message. I'll be happy to post a good report.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We are in the Hardware forum within the thread I created for our feedback. So technically anyone could pop in here. Usually we should be able to just click on each others profile to leave feedback. But, I have too many mods selling in the same thread. It only allows one 'official' feedback per post.

A Mod will initiate the actual feedback process and we can then leave a comment for each other. Very confusing for a multiple listing post.

Ok, great. Well, I am 100% happy. The unit arrived quickly, in great condition. I'll confess that I was confused at first, because when no power is applied that "screen" looks like a bare metal surface. I didn't see a screen at all. I found a video online, and saw his screen light up, and was like "What the heck..." But, of course, when I put batteries in (properly - that's a mite tricky on this mod; the battery opposite the bulk of the mod goes positive up, and the other two go negative up) the screen lit right up. I was properly impressed that that bare metal look could hide a screen. But the thing works great, I am delighted, and it's my daily working mod at the moment. Thanks for the chance to snag one! :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@KipIngram, you can add feedback to @Ms. Trixy's profile by clicking on Add Feedback underneath her picture, unless you're using Tapatalk.

upload_2020-3-10_5-2-25.png

Once you've done that, you will be directed on what to do next. If you need further assistance, let me know.

Ms. Trixy will be able to do the same, leaving feedback on your profile. All we do is close the threads in this section, once they're complete.

I hope this helps some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors