Become a Patron!

FB for jwill

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
the juice is called Karma twist. doesn't say what it is, smells like strawberry.

the mech. look in his thread, page 3, about middle.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
the juice is called Karma twist. doesn't say what it is, smells like strawberry.

the mech. look in his thread, page 3, about middle.

I think it’s the one I loved that was a lot of money!! But it looks amazing.

I wondered if you’d gotten Amish juice from him.

So enjoy your new mod! :hug:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I think it’s the one I loved that was a lot of money!! But it looks amazing.

I wondered if you’d gotten Amish juice from him.

So enjoy your new mod! :hug:

it is amazing, and it is pricy. but i look at t this way = that is about 3 months of smokes. after 3 months, the smokes would be gone. but this, i will have and enjoy for many years. so, looking at it this way, its cheap.

https://www.karmakompejuice.com/product-page/karma-twist

thanx, i will. and i enjoy being your friend :blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
it is amazing, and it is pricy. but i look at t this way = that is about 3 months of smokes. after 3 months, the smokes would be gone. but this, i will have and enjoy for many years. so, looking at it this way, its cheap.

https://www.karmakompejuice.com/product-page/karma-twist

thanx, i will. and i enjoy being your friend :blowkiss:

Me too. I’m glad we’re friends. :hug::hug:

You will have that mod for years. Plus it’s so beautiful!!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
:hug:

i will have all of my gear for most of the rest of my life. when i get, well, thinking i don't have much longer to go. i will then start selling them off. that is, if they are worth anything.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
:hug:

i will have all of my gear for most of the rest of my life. when i get, well, thinking i don't have much longer to go. i will then start selling them off. that is, if they are worth anything.

Siiiiigh, you’re not starting with that you’re going to die in a few, are you? Look, I don’t have that many friends that I like, so please extend your stay on this planet for as long as you can. You know what, I even like your questionable jokes!! :hug::hug:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
lol, no, but you know what ? if not, i am going to tell you. most people live a full life, to one extent or another. a few, they know the end is coming, cancer, etc. a few others, bam, dead, car accident etc. in context, as i get older, i will start seeing the end, unless a bam. then i will judge on when i should, or not, start liquidating my gear. i say "or not", because it may or may not be worth anything.
some may become expensive collector items = high end 500 made for example. others, not so much.
i have no one i would leave it to, so that is out. and i don't want strangers getting it for free.

questionable jokes ? QUESTIONABLE JOKES ! why i autta ! :giggle: . yeah, i can have a warped sense of humor. but rest assured, none of it is meant to be mean, it is meant to make people laugh. sometimes it just comes out wrong, is taken wrong, or just is hard to put into text, i hold back many just because of this. and sometimes i hit a home run, like when i asked @debinnv if she had a spider on her wall, that was hilarious ! everybody looking for a spider that was not there :giggle:.

anyway. thank you for you concerns, and the same to you :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
lol, no, but you know what ? if not, i am going to tell you. most people live a full life, to one extent or another. a few, they know the end is coming, cancer, etc. a few others, bam, dead, car accident etc. in context, as i get older, i will start seeing the end, unless a bam. then i will judge on when i should, or not, start liquidating my gear. i say "or not", because it may or may not be worth anything.
some may become expensive collector items = high end 500 made for example. others, not so much.
i have no one i would leave it to, so that is out. and i don't want strangers getting it for free.

questionable jokes ? QUESTIONABLE JOKES ! why i autta ! :giggle: . yeah, i can have a warped sense of humor. but rest assured, none of it is meant to be mean, it is meant to make people laugh. sometimes it just comes out wrong, is taken wrong, or just is hard to put into text, i hold back many just because of this. and sometimes i hit a home run, like when i asked @debinnv if she had a spider on her wall, that was hilarious ! everybody looking for a spider that was not there :giggle:.

anyway. thank you for you concerns, and the same to you :hug:

giphy.gif

Why? Because I can post these and because I’m in self isolation.

Yep, It’s been fun knowing you on VU. You know, I think you were one of the first people I met. :hug::hug:

VU Sponsors