Become a Patron!

Favorite pg/vg ratios?

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also why do you like it? Smoother feel, more flavor, throat hit? All answers are very appreciated

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most of my stuff is 20/80 PG/VG. It's a good compromise of flavor carrier and vapor.

I can't have too much PG, makes my face get blotchy.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm a 50/50 guy, just found it the right combination when started vaping, I find to much VG makes me not feel good, but don't like to much of a throat hit either, so 50/50 works best for me.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right now 45/45/10 distilled water. I usually just mix up a small mason jar of whatever percentages sound good that day. When that's gone I'll try something else. I don't have any sensitivities to any of it or noticed changes in flavor or anything.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I only ever add 100% VG (and 100%VG nic) to my mixes. Some of my flavors contain PG, so probably 90-95% VG and 5-10% PG(flavoring)? The majority of my mixes use organic alcohol based flavors (which I heat and evaporate) so it's very close to 100%VG. I like it because it's smooth. More suitable for high power. I also like the fact that my 0 nic mixes are all natrual and organic! :)

Last edited:

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
35/65 PG/VG with everything. SOMETIMES 40/60, if I want a tobacco with more TH.

It's plenty of vapor, and I like the viscosity.

VU Sponsors