Become a Patron!

Favorite batteries

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The United States is not always reasonable when the government body specializing in particular enforcement can claim it's for our own protection and there is somebody important who is getting kick backs or profiting although it wouldn't be likely unless they decide to tax the hell out of eliquid AND devices which I'd prefer because a lot of politicians are hoping to ban every vaporizing device and component or related product as soon as possible. I think the actual legislation will be heavily taxed eliquid and somehow justifying taxing electronics (vapor mods) probably with the excuse that it is one of the needed elements for a person to vaporize nicotine liquid. I made sure I bought a shotgun from Dick's Sporting Goods before I would have to apply for a permit just for a classic Remington 870 pump action. I also get my shells from PA (I live in LI, NY...the overpriced half ghetto half beverly hills type of mindbending suburb 40 mins from Queens and JFK airport. So we can carry pocket knives that open manually with a blade under 4 inches concealed and buy long arms unless someone is a felon, at a sports store and walk out with rifles packed with laser sights and electronic scopes clearly not necessary for hunting. But I'm stocked up on Sony VTC4s in the boxes untouched to sell after they are absolutely gone for major returns. I stocked up on everything that might be illegal for our own good. All I need is 20 gallons of eliquid and I'll be vaping long after any potential ban would ever be signed into law.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't really see that this is a subject fit for levity of any sort. Considering that the motherfucking FDA is telling America that items which contain ZERO tobacco and are not made up of tobacco, are "tobacco products," ANYTHING is apparently possible. And the FDA also thinks the emperor is quite well dressed, apparently. :facepalm: But don't look, Ethel! That fucker is NEKKID!

Andria
The FDA does what GlaxoSmithKline and Phizer tells them to do when it comes to vape regs. Mitch, the head of the FDA, worked for Glaxo for 10 years. Big Pharm WILL NOT let vaping get in the way of sales. Tens of millions are at stake, and no mom and pop juice company is going to outsell Chantix, etc. THEY will make sure of it...

vape4fun

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Samsung 25R, LG HG2, VRK 3000 MAH, they are what I like and trust.

VU Sponsors