Become a Patron!

Fasttech shipping/my first order

Hi guys today I going to order from fasttech I'm ordering a battery joyetech ego one and some coils they both are in stock now I see that some shipping method I can and can't choose just because I have a battery. I can choose between Singapore that is 6 to 20 or Sweden 13 to 25 days other the slow mail 45 to 60 days so while I was going to checking out to place my order I saw that I can choose usps expedited shipping for battery but at first I couldn't choose that why is that before I couldn't choose that but now I can my order is over 20. So what should I choose.

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey @ZazzyZapy00 ,

The shipping speed in my experience from fasttech is a total toss up, one thing I do suggest, and I'm sure members will back me up on this, make sure to order your battery separately, often times the batteries get held up in customs for whatever reason. Anytime that I've ordered (since first making a combined order mistake) I order anything with batteries separate. Just pick the fastest one you can, but definitely separate the battery, IMO! It's all free shipping anyway so it wont make a difference on the price, I dont think.

good luck! :)

vape on!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shipping ranges from the fastest I've had was 7 days to the longest which was 43 days

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I ordered my new eGrip CL from them and was surprised to get it in 13 days. I used Singapore. I've ordered from Gearbest and once from Angelcigs and both took over 3 weeks. I think the battery advise is good advise. Since shipping is basically free, I'd separate the batteries in a separate order.

Rekonball

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I stopped ordering batteries from them too, it takes way too long but it's a warning too how dangerous these batteries are if they won't ship on a plane. Buy them in the states and everything else is fine if you can wait.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I made an order for a fleet of vape gear on June 27th....Still waiting for it to arrive...

Flench

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have ordered from them many times and it's going to take 3 to 4 weeks . I buy the battery off of Ebay or something and I order a Kbox too for the price . I just got one around a week ago and it's the bomb .

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like others have said, avoid ordering batteries through FT! Also, avoid SingPost! Aside from that, I've had orders in a week and orders that take 2 months to hit the US West Coast...it's a toss-up.

VU Sponsors