Become a Patron!

fasttech foolery?

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
posted 2 hrs 54 mins ago
by Lydia Staff
I am sorry to inform you that because of a technical issue with our payment system, we did not successfully charge your card for this transaction.

Could you please place a new order again? And we will give you additional 5% discount in the form of gift certificate code or refund to your credit card for your new order. If the original order has a promotion discount, please rest assured that we will also offer the same discount as that order and plus 5% extra discount, please kindly contact us after you place a new order and tell us if you want the discount back to your card or have it as gift certificate.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
urgent-- transaction hasn't been charged successfully

Anyone else get this kind of message? Ordered during the CNY holiday for the 15% off sale. Items were also all "in stock", now most are 3-6 days.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sucks but at least they're trying to make good on it with an extra 5% off. Checked my email and haven't received any kind of notice from them. I also ordered during the CNY sale (15% off) but I used paypal. My first time ordering with FT so can't really give any point of reference for how it 'usually' goes for me.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered from FT many time.
There have been some small mishaps here and there, but nothing serious.
All in all I'm pleased with their service.

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I have a dedicated card for internet orders with a small limit. I have ordered from fasttech several times and this is the first problem I've experienced. We will see if I can get this resolved in a efficient manner...:rolleyes: With time difference and crediting account, it's suspect.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Every once and a while when I make a order it says something like Verifying Payment (forget exactly what it says) and the money doesn't come out of my account..

If it happens generally I just cancel the order and place it again...

akuser47

Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea, I've never had that, and I order from them a lot as well. I just ordered some kanthal, and a RBS engine. Both showed in stock but now waiting on the kanthal to get out of backorder. It's common I have learned I order it and forget about it until it shows up. If I get 2 months in from my order and don't have my products I contact them and I usually get something good either a discount code for next order or they send me something ecig related to shut me up.

LarryPer123

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a item and they moved delivery time up by 2 weeks so I cancelled it and they are charging me something called a Singapore post of $1.00
Whats this all about??

GrowthCurve

Member For 4 Years
I ordered more Monas tank clones. Fasttech emailed me a few wks later that they were out of stock. My money was refunded promptly. I like them alot for trying out a clone to see whether or not i should try for the original

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A lot of us buy from them and they have been reputable. Things happen and I personally wouldn't worry. I would accept the 5%, thank them for the honesty and proceed.

VU Sponsors