Become a Patron!

Fasttech "EMOW" Clone review

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finally showing up to my p.o. box was the fasttech emow clone i picked up for less than 8 dollars shipped...Fasttech however sent me a 2.0ohm version when i ordered the 1.5ohm version.

The box i assume a 1:1 clone as i was expecting it to come in a plain white box as my protank2 mini clone did.

The insides were clean and i couldnt detect any traces of machine oil or debris but rinsed it out with hot water anyways to be sure.

Filled it up with some of my new vista vapors winter green and allowed it to soak a few minutes with some primer puffs to help it along the way.

The first thing i noticed was when i fired it on my mvp 20 watt ,i didnt get the cracking and popping i normally experience with my single coil tanks...this was a pleasant surprise for me.

The air flow control valve is rather smooth and has enough resistance that it doesnt easily move out of adjustment...It has some very "fine tuning" adjustment..Mouth to lung hitters would definitely enjoy the adjustment this has to offer.

The finish was quite nice with all the kanger markings and what not which was unexpected.

The reason i purchased this tank was, im in search of a tank that can beat my evod 1 tank with the mods ive done to it and im still not sure if this tank has done that.

Despite the nice airflow control, i still dont get as much of an airy draw as i do with my drilled out evods...flavor however is pretty close to the evod in my opinion.

So in all ill give this tank a 7 out of 10 compared to my evod and dont regret purchasing it...It most certainly is a nice tank and i must admit its a much nicer looking tank than my evod...This tank also fits the 510 to ego adapter the mvp comes with perfectly...It is the same diameter as the base (16.5mm)..So i give a thumbs up for style and fit to the mvp 20 watt.

Juice capacity is still a bit small and it sucks it only looks filled up half way when its actually full but oh well..is what it is....Ill use it anyway.

Next will be a single custom coil and a dual custom build for comparison.

Thanks for looking.

1422657550577.jpg
20150130_132014.jpg
20150130_174703.jpg
20150130_174623.jpg

VU Sponsors