SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Here is a link to the spreadhseet with all the items and pricing details https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qBx4sexQ-xcSi6-gMewMsaOqz8jkTpT7tjUqiowume8/edit?usp=sharing

All sub ohm tanks don't come with coils unless specified. Everything is in like new condition with original box unless specified.

Payment: Paypal F&F or buyer pays fees

Running a sale for this week as I need to make some room pretty badly. Sale ends 11-20-17

Sales
1) Buy any mod, get any atomizer of equal or lesser value 50% off
2) Buy 2 mods gets 1 free (cheapest one is free)
3) Buy 2 atomizers, get 1 free (cheapest one is free)

All Sales include free shipping to the US with tracking number. International sales we can discuss shipping. I spent some time to put all the sale stuff on 1 shelf. if you want more pics of an item let me know
fWfDMVK.jpg

Last edited:

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a link to the spreadhseet with all the items and pricing details https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qBx4sexQ-xcSi6-gMewMsaOqz8jkTpT7tjUqiowume8/edit?usp=sharing

All sub ohm tanks don't come with coils unless specified. Everything is in like new condition with original box unless specified.

Running a sale for this week as I need to make some room pretty badly. Sale ends 11-13-17

Sales
1) Buy any mod, get any atomizer of equal or lesser value 50% off
2) Buy 2 mods gets 1 free (cheapest one is free)
3) Buy 2 atomizers, get 1 free (cheapest one is free)

All Sales include free shipping to the US with tracking number. International sales we can discuss shipping. I spent some time to put all the sale stuff on 1 shelf. if you want more pics of an item let me know
fWfDMVK.jpg
I need to find a squonk for my movkin. I fucking love the mod as is. I'm doing my review in a few days. Such a great mod. The build quality shits all over wismec RX. It's by far more solid.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
bump, added more stuff. the sale is extended for another week as well. happy shopping all :)

VU Sponsors