Become a Patron!

Fair Taxation for Vaping Needed

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so i dont know much here on taxes but im from south carolina and they will probably go with north on this so to my understanding 5c on a every ml thats good right??

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, as usual I'm trying to play catch up, buying what I can as fast as I can afford it.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know what you mean there. I started getting nic a year ago. I have 3 gallons of 100mg in the freezer now. Have been getting mods,flavorings,carto's for my Bella's, Sub- tanks among other things:);)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm working up an order to start DIY. Hope to start next month.

vapelife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@pete67 holy crap dude 3 gallons of nic what's the shelf life on that I bought a 4oz bottle and diluted to 24mg so I have 16 oz of nic now and I thought that was a bit excessive three gallons my wife would shoot me dead for spending all that cash on vaping

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Next will be a tax on Mods, and atty's...wait for it.
Replaceable Coil Heads, Drip Tips, Kanthal sold from B&M's, even cotton wicking. To the tax and spend Zealots, anything vaping related is fair game.

Last edited:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@pete67 holy crap dude 3 gallons of nic what's the shelf life on that I bought a 4oz bottle and diluted to 24mg so I have 16 oz of nic now and I thought that was a bit excessive three gallons my wife would shoot me dead for spending all that cash on vaping

My son and I have that much here. It will store for a few years. We both go through at least 10 ml a day. We just wanted to try and stay ahead of the taxes.

somethingpunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh ffs. Taxation is robbery.

Stay Awesome \m/

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Ok so i dont know much here on taxes but im from south carolina and they will probably go with north on this so to my understanding 5c on a every ml thats good right??

I havent seen anything floating thru Columbia, @steven7010 but if we take a chance and enlighten Haley and the rest, we might have a fighting chance..
I don't want to pay 5% tax on ml and then a sales tax.. that is what NC will be dealing with next.. sales taxes.. the first was on the total amount of liquid.

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I havent seen anything floating thru Columbia, @steven7010 but if we take a chance and enlighten Haley and the rest, we might have a fighting chance..
I don't want to pay 5% tax on ml and then a sales tax.. that is what NC will be dealing with next.. sales taxes.. the first was on the total amount of liquid.
Im with u on that i plan on opening my vape store up in the next year and i will be planning on going to all vape meets i dont need south carolina looking at this as smoking because its not this is going to be my future so im on board

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Im with u on that i plan on opening my vape store up in the next year and i will be planning on going to all vape meets i dont need south carolina looking at this as smoking because its not this is going to be my future so im on board

it's not just about going to meets, its also knowing who you are voting in, what they stand for, and how far you can throw them..
Politically.. keep up.. Educate your customers, employees, and stay on top of the game.. Otherwise we will all be sos...

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's not just about going to meets, its also knowing who you are voting in, what they stand for, and how far you can throw them..
Politically.. keep up.. Educate your customers, employees, and stay on top of the game.. Otherwise we will all be sos...
Well i need to do my homework lol because i try and stay away from all that

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe these..
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

could be this one...

mice_4.jpg

but these are doing good.. all hands on table, please.. :)

artq.jpg

VU Sponsors