Become a Patron!

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
FA Oba Oba

1-3% Used. Tested on Narda and Derringer with 12 wrap 2mmid, 316L SS. I could see it going as high as 5 if necessary depending on the recipe.

1% Too mild, only taste the vanilla

2% Mild, add to fruits, yogurts, creams, etc.

3% Use anywhere you need a candy shell,

Description: It's the perfect candy shell. This coating melts in your vape, not in your hands. Just to be clear, it's not the complete candy, there's no chocolate, peanut butter, etc interior. It's simply that outer shell in taste and perhaps even just a little texture going on around the 3%+ range. It pretty much encompasses the easter eggs candy, peanut butter pieces candies, chocolate candies, etc. Think that outer shell. Slightly vanilla-ish, slightly waxy in a good way.

Mixes with:

Odd stuff: ANYTHING CANDYISH. Toffee, torrone, sweet tart, gummy candy, swedish fish, peanut butter

Vanillas: ANY vanillas, custards, tahitian vanilla. Light vanillas to be subtle would be great. You probably don't want a really heavy dark vanilla. Keep it light.

Fruits: cherries, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, I'd probably avoid most citrus and tarter fruits.

Creams: Any light creams all the way into the bavarian range. 3%+ and a long steep for the darker and heavier creams that will likely need to remain strong in order to fill the centers of our candies. Yogurt, vienna, marshmallow

Chocolates: MILK style for sure. Fudge brownie. Any chocolate you want to coat in candy.

https://wizardlabs.us/oba-oba-flavor-concentrate-by-fa-1oz?search=oba

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice...it's giving me some ideas to accent a few things I've been working on. I

VU Sponsors