Become a Patron!

FA Blackcurrant

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA Blackcurrant: 3-4% standalone

I believe this to be the flavor of a fresh blackcurrant, although I've never tasted them. Why? Because people have described fresh blackcurrant as..."You either love them or hate them." That being said most people enjoy blackcurrant in jams, ice cream, gelato, wine, juices, tea, baked in scones, torts,...you get the ideal.

I really like this at 4% standalone, however I do like tart and sour vapes. Going from 3-4% I didn't notice a change in flavor, just more flavor.

To me this has a sour/tart taste to it, yet it also has a very light natural sweetness. It is listed under the sweet line of flavourart flavors, but it is not especially sweet to me. I find it to be a very smooth almost creamy vape with a tart sourness to it, a very light sweetness. It is a deeper flavor, possibly a little earthy tasting. I see most people using this flavor in baked recipes, where they can sweeten it up. I'd like to try it in some kind of coconut cocktail. Looking forward to trying Hics lime curd tarts.

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Edited out bitter with sour. Please add anything you taste with this flavor or varying %.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
you should try mixing it with another low acidic type fruit flavor. I recommend something dark and try it around 5+% and you'll start to notice a different direction of flavor coming through.

VU Sponsors