Become a Patron!

F%#@ Batman V Superman

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not even going to rant.

Huge super hero buff. Went tonight with a buddy. Worst movie I've ever seen in my life. If you are thinking about going to see it in theaters, don't. Redbox it when it becomes available -- it's hardly even worth that $2.

Horrible.

That is all.

Matt

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not even going to rant.

Huge super hero buff. Went tonight with a buddy. Worst movie I've ever seen in my life. If you are thinking about going to see it in theaters, don't. Redbox it when it becomes available -- it's hardly even worth that $2.

Horrible.

That is all.

Matt
So, Ben continues on from his Dare Devil demise...

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought it was good bit of a slow burner to start with but got good after about 40 mins or so.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Didnt even bother, no way batman could mess with superman....
Better movie would have been superman vs doomsday where they thrash metropolis for 2 hours and finally kill eachother with a final blow.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hate to say it, but I was afraid it would be terrible. The dude from Chasing Amy as Batman.
it has bad news written all over it.

I'm a huge batman fan and this movie is one I have wanted to see Michael Keaten wore the mask. SMH.........

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I thought Ben did a great job as Batman actually..

When it first came out that Ben was Batman I immediately thought it was going to be ruined like daredevil. As the release got closer I actually opened my mind.

Ben did great. It's hard to mess up a role when the writing was so terrible that there was literally nooooooooooo story line.

What an awful movie. There was no story line, the only thing that kept the movie "alive" was the action, sort of.

There were SO MANY INCONSISTENCIES. SO FUCKING MANY.

My buddy and I actually asked each other 4 MINUTES into the movie "do we just want to leave..." The 1st scene in the movie was that bad, and ended up being a precursor to the entire movie being an abortion of wasted potential.

If justice league in 2017 will be any good they need to get a new director in there, eighth bring Nolan back or even get someone else, maybe someone who's never directed something big before. Hell. It's not like they can do any worse than this movie...

Just awful and I'm sad that I didn't believe the critics on this one. I thought the critics were just being critics and the fans would still love it. I was so wrong.

Matt

Toronnah

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As bad as it was, the theater all had one gigantic yawn for the Xmen trailer. It's going to suck too .

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
EVERYTHING is down hill in a giant shit slide next to Deadpool.
I wish the the studio would not have reigned in DP as hard as they did.

I am dreading the abortion that is Suicide Squad.
No way is anyone touching Joker as well as Heath did... and they HAD to put Will Smith in it... that just is admitting suck from the get go..

Superman reboot was god damned horrible, what they did with Luthor is just sad... at least Gene Hackman was a bad ass actor.
The bitch twin from Gili, that is like the 80s batman only worse... it is Adam West spandex man bad.

The trailer only showed one person with balls, too bad it was Wonder Woman.

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Still holding out hope for a good Suicide Squad movie...

Deadpool 2 is in the works, however I'm really upset that in order for that to happen, Fox scrapped the Gambit movie for deadpool 2 -- I was REALLY pumped for Gambit.

Still upset that I spent money on that damned movie.

Matt

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gambit would have been the 70s craptain american... tights and shitty bike in all...
Future past made Gambit look seriously bad.
I do hope they do not fuck up Cable in Dp2.

DC has always sucked, vertigo kinda pulled them out of the suck sewer but too late.
Marvel jumped the shark with xmen and wolverwussy franchise. It should have died a horrible death in origins.

VU Sponsors