Become a Patron!

Eye pain and headache from vaping PG allergy ?

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello i started to vape again and i been getting eye pain and a head ache for the past few weeks. I stopped vaping for the past three days and my headaches and eye pains went away . Is that a coincidence or could i be allergic to PG ?

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have you broken out with the hives, coughing, sneezing, wheezing, vomiting ? Those are symptoms of an allergic reaction. It's possible you can be sensitive to pg though. Try a smaller amount, or just avoid it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Chain vaping a nic level that could be too much? I had headaches from that when I first started vaping.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello i started to vape again and i been getting eye pain and a head ache for the past few weeks. I stopped vaping for the past three days and my headaches and eye pains went away . Is that a coincidence or could i be allergic to PG ?

Most likely you are dehydrated. Be sure you are drinking plenty of water.

With a PG or VG allergy/sensitivity most people get a tight chest (like an asthma attack), coughing, itching, or sore scratchy throat.
If you are new to vaping, you could still be going through the withdrawal of the 4000 chemicals in the cigarettes.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I must be very sensitive to NIC

Some of us are -- I smoked for 39 yrs, and never could tolerate vaping anything higher than 10mg -- and when I first started and was still smoking, I had to use 6mg.

Andria

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If l chain vape l get a headache and eye pain, thus l try to avoid doing it. What governs how much l vape is nic monitoring these days.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you are mixing take vg and pg alone and put a drop on your skin like on your forearm.
If one gets annoyed you are sensitive.

VU Sponsors