Become a Patron!

eXpromizer V3 Fire disassembly and issues found

MF_Vape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

I finally managed to disassemble this tank fully so I showed the tank in all it's parts. However, I believe there is a design flaw in that the extender piece for the chimney, once in, is impossible to take out unless a pair of pliers are used, which will end up damaging the threads. Am I missing something here? Please leave a comment if you see any glaring errors.
Thanks
Mike

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tried to watch the video out of curiosity but since you are looking for opinions I have one which stopped me from continuing. The Background is too busy to see what I would like to see so I suggest a Black Background for example to add contrast. Just my opinion so keep that in mind.

MF_Vape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Tried to watch the video out of curiosity but since you are looking for opinions I have one which stopped me from continuing. The Background is too busy to see what I would like to see so I suggest a Black Background for example to add contrast. Just my opinion so keep that in mind.
Thanks for your feedback. I do usually use a black background but due to how shiny this RTA is the light levels were really hard to adjust, hence I reverted back to my old vape mat. Point taken on board though so will be back to black in future reviews. Cheers.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your post was enough to make me melt, relax and congratulate myself for avoiding buying any expromizer.

I always liked the idea of SUPER KAYFUN, but the price and designs continued to make me want to slap someone.

MF_Vape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Your post was enough to make me melt, relax and congratulate myself for avoiding buying any expromizer.

I always liked the idea of SUPER KAYFUN, but the price and designs continued to make me want to slap someone.
Glad you found it useful :)

VU Sponsors