Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never done a group buy before, that said I was wondering if someone would be interested leading a group buy for the expromizer clone. I have been looking and looking for the clone for sale but can't find any, so I thought why not do a group buy. Who's interested in either leading this group buy or at least interested in buying one.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Expromizer was meant to be a collaboration of fixing the issues of other tanks combined like the kayfun and taifun. But they've spent the last six months fixing it's own issues. If it's because you want a reliable tank with decent air flow and wicking then there are updated versions of the kayfun being sold. You just won't find them on fasttech. Although there is a good one there - the sandblasted 3.1

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just heard a few reviews praising the expromizer. So I thought why not try and get one. But yeah no love. Maybe I should change it from the expro clone to the rose clone group buy.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just heard a few reviews praising the expromizer. So I thought why not try and get one. But yeah no love. Maybe I should change it from the expro clone to the rose clone group buy.

Poster oh here VapDrak got his few weeks ago. Been talking with him about it. He loves it. He took it to Mexico with him on vacation and said it performed flawless. I think it's his favorite precious now. His Kayfuns and Taifuns are getting no love anymore.

Some of the problems people had with the springs are very easy fix. Im sure it's been corrected by now. It's not rocket science for fuck sake. ;)

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya Guys :)

I have the Expromizer now for a few weeks and what @Wabah58 said is true...
I'm using this RTA more then everything else right now... and am proud owner of an original Russian 91% also... I'm ashamed a bit that he's sitting in a corner with a half full tank, but love is love :)

poolprousa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 expromizer clones coming for testing and evaluation...will post results; if favorable, I will stock them and make them available from USA at a reasonable price

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@poolprousa , I really hope you like them... I surley do :)
I got mine from Exvape and as you can see the price is pretty reasonable and I hope you get a better price as a distributor... at least they should discount VAT taxes... and more.

poolprousa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my clone test order today (Expromizer, Mutation X, 454 Big Block, and Big Dripper). Expromizer is pretty awesome, though, like the original, not perfect. The clone in some ways is actually better, with upgraded o-rings, better top cap and drip tip, and clear tank instead of frosted. It even comes with an extra spring. I built mine with the supplied wire (30 or 32 ga. I guess) at 1.8ohms; it KILLS my kayfuns, taifun, and foggerV4; best flavor I have EVER gotten, even from drippers. Only negative is the hole in airhole ring does not align perfectly with airholes on deck...close, but just like the original, not perfect...I can live with it, as I get plenty of SILENT airflow (or an easy fix on my drill press, if I get bored. I have 2 left from the initial order, 30 more coming by end of next week...message me (start a conversation it is called) if interested

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my clone test order today (Expromizer, Mutation X, 454 Big Block, and Big Dripper). Expromizer is pretty awesome, though, like the original, not perfect. The clone in some ways is actually better, with upgraded o-rings, better top cap and drip tip, and clear tank instead of frosted. It even comes with an extra spring. I built mine with the supplied wire (30 or 32 ga. I guess) at 1.8ohms; it KILLS my kayfuns, taifun, and foggerV4; best flavor I have EVER gotten, even from drippers. Only negative is the hole in airhole ring does not align perfectly with airholes on deck...close, but just like the original, not perfect...I can live with it, as I get plenty of SILENT airflow (or an easy fix on my drill press, if I get bored. I have 2 left from the initial order, 30 more coming by end of next week...message me (start a conversation it is called) if interested
Sounds very promising, can't wait untill it hits for sale, im ready, hopefully the price is decent. Thanks for the info.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PM sent

poolprousa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to those that ordered, all initial Expromizers sold. Like I said, 30 more coming; message me if you want one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to forums but I am looking for a expromizer if you still have any
please email at [email protected] and let me no your contact info orhow to purchase one
thanks paul

VU Sponsors