Become a Patron!

Expert schmexpert - ask me anything (if you dare)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why can't I use printer paper instead of parchment paper in the oven?
Cats understand the concept of cruelty?
And would their definition be the same as ours?
Hoomans do have a code that defines cruelty and still are often cruel in many ways.

Howdy, I am an all purpose expert today because we lost our last all purpose expert in some woods near TN. We think he was looking for a big foot but are unsure. At any given Ex-Perts R Us has dispatched me.

Printer paper in ovens becomes money. As such many gobmints of our world/s do not want you baking up money in competition with them. Leave the serious pirating to them.

Cats, anything with cat nature warrants the response of the great Zen master Joseph. His reply when asked if cats have Buddha nature, "Mu," has withstood all speculation of every wise cat that has studied it. They all decide napping on the meditation is the best course of action.

Mu of course being cat for "that's obviously the most irrelevant question ever heard, go fuck yourself". It would seem then Cats do not grasp cruelty, or at least do so in some way far stranger than Hoomans. So, no their definition of cruel is not as ours.

I once saw my kitten Bucky eat a cricket and called to him "Bucky, that might have been your uncle and you ate him."

Bucky didn't bat an eyelash, "it's okay he ate me last week when I was a snail and he was a hawk."

It was then I decided to run off and seek employment with some clowns, erm real pros.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My question is, ...

Why does

$ man life

always refer me to see

$ whatis God

only leaving me in a logical recursive loop?

Has my N*x system been communicating to Deep Blue or Watson? Should I be frightened, or perplexed?

VU Sponsors