Become a Patron!

Expand your tank capacity

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got this from a buddy at my local B&M. It takes the capacity to 8ml. I like it. The only drawback is you have to hold it up to a light to see how much juice you have in the tank.

0BBDD722-995C-4710-9A02-0666CB324CEC_zpsisrjiw5f.jpg

D0B84101-D5C6-4D6A-9DB6-1EEAD2298229_zpsvymaunyz.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That might be one of the globes for the "other stuff". Maybe not his intention, but it looks like the ones I've seen in ads.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, so do a search for "acrylic bubble tank vape" on google and you'll find them. I don't know if linking to non-sponsoring vendors is allowed here or not. The only thing I see is that they are a LOT less at my B&M than I have found them online. $10/each at the B&M ($5 more for a matching tip) and $25 at these online outlets. There is a guy on Etsy selling them for $20 with a matching tip. My B&M gets them from a guy in Indiana who only sells to vape shops.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure. They just call it an expansion tank. I am pretty sure a local guy here in KY makes them. I'm going to ask for more info when I go there in the next few days.
Just saw this, Will watch for what you find out

bomatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure. They just call it an expansion tank. I am pretty sure a local guy here in KY makes them. I'm going to ask for more info when I go there in the next few days.
Where at in KY? I live in Cincinnati, NKY area.

VU Sponsors