Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Since you're not running high watts, battery life will be good for you.
Yes! My other dualies currently get me through all day and a little of the next. So even if I wind up building a little lower I should be to go with 75 watter.
That’s what we all say lol! Just teasing you ;)
Yep! Famous last words.
My antibiotics-
8 atty's and 6 mods in 4 months :huh: :giggle: , One of the mods I don't use, $10 Tempest and the current thought is rob the innerds for a something or another down the road. Maybe a single 2x700 reg [wood for shape design?] squonker?

So, my symptoms have subsided :rolleyes:

N0rmski

Member For 4 Years
Yes! My other dualies currently get me through all day and a little of the next. So even if I wind up building a little lower I should be to go with 75 watter.

My antibiotics-
8 atty's and 6 mods in 4 months :huh: :giggle: , One of the mods I don't use, $10 Tempest and the current thought is rob the innerds for a something or another down the road. Maybe a single 2x700 reg [wood for shape design?] squonker?

So, my symptoms have subsided :rolleyes:
Ha ha, I'm just over six months in and I gave up counting the mods at about 15 and still going. I went a bit mech mad, only a handful of regulated mods

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think you forgot the second part to that statement..." and not enough mods!" Seriously, I have two Therion BF 75 and two BF 75C. The poor 75s are getting a bit neglected while the 75Cs are begging for some R&R.
There are never enough mods (19) and counting. I have two 75 squonkers and a 166, only one 75C though... I'm going to need a 250C before too long. :D

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Loaded up a few Replay ready themes but I keep going back to SirTimmyTimbits Material-ish (Ocean) theme. The guy knows how to write a user interface, fire will exit you from most screens and minimal back button usage.

Clean Black and Blue looked great but I didn't care much for the navigation. ;)

I removed the SS316 fused clapton from the Hotcig Castle (Excellent 22mm RDA) and dropped in some 24ga NiFe48 for a change. Measured the resistance, vaped it and hit Save. Replay is just awesome, no fiddling around with wire profiles anymore. :bliss:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Loaded up a few Replay ready themes but I keep going back to SirTimmyTimbits Material-ish (Ocean) theme. The guy knows how to write a user interface, fire will exit you from most screens and minimal back button usage.

Clean Black and Blue looked great but I didn't care much for the navigation. ;)

I removed the SS316 fused clapton from the Hotcig Castle (Excellent 22mm RDA) and dropped in some 24ga NiFe48 for a change. Measured the resistance, vaped it and hit Save. Replay is just awesome, no fiddling around with wire profiles anymore. :bliss:
I'm using Timmy's Gauges on one and like it. Just loaded my new Creator :D with
Evolv DNA 75C and 250C Enhanced Default Theme with Replay 3.0 by Jasonvillamil and like it so far.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I removed the SS316 fused clapton from the Hotcig Castle (Excellent 22mm RDA) and dropped in some 24ga NiFe48 for a change. Measured the resistance, vaped it and hit Save. Replay is just awesome, no fiddling around with wire profiles anymore

I did the same thing last night. Got a couple of Engine 2 tanks, thought, what the heck, coiled some NiFe52 and was soon in Replayland.
If for no other reason (and there are a few more), not having to dink with wire profiles is great.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
more umf/
less umf?

Or maybe

The POWER is YOURS!

It could be anything I can fit, I can change the text size, font, anything, very cool

Sorry for the off topic...I'll try replay I promise

Edit: warts

IMG_20180524_160942~2.jpg
IMG_20180524_160959~2.jpg

Last edited:

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So while being pretty out of the loop as far as following vape things go, on a random whim last night I went to look up whether my HCigar vt75D had any newer firmware updates available since the last time updated back in January and saw mention about replay for the first time.

Big fan so far :)

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So while being pretty out of the loop as far as following vape things go, on a random whim last night I went to look up whether my HCigar vt75D had any newer firmware updates available since the last time updated back in January and saw mention about replay for the first time.

Big fan so far :)

I wish I had bought a 75D when they were easily available.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just got my first 250c(paranormal). :cheers:

Any tricks or things I need to look out for? I’m running the blue clean theme now.

Side note: I’m pretty impressed at how smooth this is- in comparison to the previous gen dna250.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my first 250c(paranormal). :cheers:

Any tricks or things I need to look out for? I’m running the blue clean theme now.

Side note: I’m pretty impressed at how smooth this is- in comparison to the previous gen dna250.
The only thing to look out for is a massive nic buzz! I got one setting up (playing really) with replay the first time! All mods after that one were set-up with zero nic juice. The stupid Replay function is why I bought the Orion, then I liked it so much, I bought two more!
I hope you will like it, it does make vaping a no fuss, no muss thing( once set-up is done).:cheers:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The only thing to look out for is a massive nic buzz! I got one setting up (playing really) with replay the first time! All mods after that one were set-up with zero nic juice. The stupid Replay function is why I bought the Orion, then I liked it so much, I bought two more!
I hope you will like it, it does make vaping a no fuss, no muss thing( once set-up is done).:cheers:
I love the thing!
I’ve been using either a dna250 or a mech squonker pretty much consistently for years now.
I don’t see much else getting any love now. With the exception being one of the bf boxes for out and about.

The replay mode is just perfect for consistency and fiddle free vaping.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Side note: I’m pretty impressed at how smooth this is- in comparison to the previous gen dna250

Yeah, you're gonna love it.
As long as you use TC wire, all you need to do is decide where you want to be wattage-wise, take a puff or two then hit replay. Until you change tanks, it'll give you that same puff again and again.
I really like the fact that I don't have to dink with TCR to get my NiFe52 and SS430 running properly. In fact, replay has made some older, worthless for TC vaping wire usable.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As long as you use TC wire, all you need to do is decide where you want to be wattage-wise, take a puff or two then hit replay. Until you change tanks, it'll give you that same puff again and again.
I really like the fact that I don't have to dink with TCR to get my NiFe52 and SS430 running properly. In fact, replay has made some older, worthless for TC vaping wire usable.
I’ve noticed that! I was an early adopter or TC, and I’m amazed at the fact that I’m no longer fiddle fucking with it.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too, I kept that SS430 that crazy wire messed up on and can now use it via Replay. I have even broken into my old 304 stash too....everything works without all the fuckery ....All praise Replay!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors