1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

Everyone's doing mesh coils now

Discussion in 'All Tanks / Factory Coils' started by Just Frank, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Just Frank

Just Frank Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I got a new Baby V2 tank the other day but haven't tried it yet. So far these things only have three coils, all mesh. I noticed a few things when I unboxed it.

• This tank doesn't have a 810 drip tip. It's more of a Cleito style slip off tip.
    • The fill port doesn't have a gasket in the way. The gasket is above on the top piece.
    • The coils are very similar in size to Prince coils. The bottom is the same, but the top threaded hole is slimmer. I screwed a prince coil into the base of the V2 piece no problem and vise versa.
    • The glass pieces this tank uses work for the Fireluke Mesh tank. I've switched them around to make sure. The Smok glass is thicker and seems to be better quality.

OmagaWright and SLM like this.
  2. OmagaWright

OmagaWright New Member

Blog Posts:
    Frank, bought mine a lil over a week ago and lovin it so far. The A1 coil is the best of the two that came with the tank. I have never been able to get a coil to last longer than a few days when vapin at 120+ wattage but that A1 took the abue at 135-140 with great flavor production for over a week. Never been able to burn past 60mils of juice either but exceeded 120+ with this one.

I got fed up with the A1 and switched to the A2 so I could finally try it out. Sadly, I feel the A2 is underpowered based on the coil specs and kinda flavor mute. Been runnin mine at 100 watts despite max listed is 80. For now I will keep workin with it but I expect to go back to the A1 in a couple days.

I honestly feel the TFV8 V2 has better airflow on the A1 coils than the Mesh Pro. Depending on the specs for the A3 and if any local shops carry it, I might try it out, but as disappointed as I am of the A2 I am sure I will pass on it. Obviously not a big fan of the weird drip tip either

3. Just Frank

Just Frank Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I see they make mesh coils for the original TFV12 but not for the TFV8 Cloud Beast. I don't have a CBK but have some CB's. Anyways here it is-
    [​IMG]
    There's also a new strip coil-
    [​IMG]

OmagaWright likes this.
  4. OmagaWright

OmagaWright New Member

Blog Posts:
    Eeeee! >.< I want it!

No idea what the difference is between the two, but I am curious what that power range is gonna be. Gotta top out in the 120-175 easily.

Oooh I wonder if this means a possible CBK V2 is in the works? If not I am so gonna upgrade to bubble glass and a better tip.

Just Frank likes this.