Become a Patron!

Ever try generic coils from FT?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm talking about the generic coils that fit Smok tanks from Fasttech. I saw someone post a link once and thought they'd be shitty. Before Christmas I thought I'd order some cuz they're so cheap. I usually use Q2's in my BB and BBB. I just prefer the draw/flavor of these. Link-

https://www.fasttech.com/products/8024400

I installed one in a tank over a week ago. I've been running it through the ringer. This generic Q2 is holding up! I will for an opinion after I run through this pack, but it's looking good!

They got a bunch of varieties and styles. I wanted to know if you've tried them. Have you noticed any differences?

I like to pride myself on how to maximize the life of a factory coil. I'm going to monitor how these next four will perform. If I can't tell a difference, I will only get pre-mades for my BB's at FT. $4.26 for five of them.......WHAT!? You kiddin me!?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yea I do...when I'm not rummaging for meat with expired dates and stocking up on week old bread.
giphy.gif

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm talking about the generic coils that fit Smok tanks from Fasttech. I saw someone post a link once and thought they'd be shitty. Before Christmas I thought I'd order some cuz they're so cheap. I usually use Q2's in my BB and BBB. I just prefer the draw/flavor of these. Link-

https://www.fasttech.com/products/8024400

I installed one in a tank over a week ago. I've been running it through the ringer. This generic Q2 is holding up! I will for an opinion after I run through this pack, but it's looking good!

They got a bunch of varieties and styles. I wanted to know if you've tried them. Have you noticed any differences?

I like to pride myself on how to maximize the life of a factory coil. I'm going to monitor how these next four will perform. If I can't tell a difference, I will only get pre-mades for my BB's at FT. $4.26 for five of them.......WHAT!? You kiddin me!?

I've used those same coils from FT and never had a problem

RobN1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought a bunch of them for my x baby. I found no difference from authentic Smok ones.

VU Sponsors