Become a Patron!

EVCigarettes.com's Epic November Giveaway! Prize Package Worth Over $350! Enter by 11/30/15!

EVCigarettes.com

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It's Giveaway Time At EVCigarettes!!

We're back with another epic giveaway and this one is valued at over $350.00 at retail that includes a Limited Edition Box Mod, a Flavor-chasing Tank, and over 250mL of High Quality E-liquid!

Once again, you'll find multiple ways to enter along with daily entries and referral entries. In our last giveaway, the winning entry was a referral entry so be sure to increase your chances!
TO ENTER:
You MUST make your entries on the Gleam Giveaway Widget.

>>Click Here To Enter<<

There are multiple ways to enter, including daily entries and referral entries! Referrals only count when someone enters thru the unique share url code for each entrant.

You get your referral url after making at least 1 valid entry. The referral can be shared anywhere you think people will follow it. Facebook, Text, Email.. It's all up to you!

The deadline to enter is 11:59pm EST on 11/30 and the random drawing will be held on 12/01. Good Luck!!
PRIZE:
One lucky entrant will win this Prize Package valued at over $350! You would be set for awhile with this haul!

HARDWARE:
-1 x Snow Wolf 200w v1.5 TC Box Mod Limited Edition
(Gunmetal w/ white display)
-1 x Playboy Vixen Sub Ohm Tank Atomizer

E-JUICES IN 3mg:
-1 x 30mL Bottle of Black & Blue E-liquid by Traditional Juice Co
-1 x 30mL Bottle of Indian Giver E-liquid by Traditional Juice Co
-1 x 30mL Bottle of Lola E-liquid by Traditional Juice Co
-1 x 30mL Bottle of White Tiger E-liquid by Traditional Juice Co
-1 x 15mL Bottle of Cloud 9 E-liquid by Happy Buddha
-1 x 15mL Bottle of Judo Chop E-liquid by Happy Buddha
-1 x 15mL Bottle of Monkey King E-liquid by Happy Buddha
-1 x 15mL Bottle of Munchies E-liquid by Happy Buddha
-1 x 15mL Bottle of NInja Star E-liquid by Happy Buddha
-1 x 15mL Bottle of Comb The Desert by The Schwartz
-1 x 15mL Bottle of Ludicrous Speed by The Schwartz
-1 x 15mL Bottle of The Downside by The Schwartz
-1 x 15mL Bottle of The Upside by The Schwartz
SAVE AT EVCIGARETTES:
You can Save 5% off at EVCigarettes with the
NOVEMBER PROMO CODE: VAPE5%

As always, if your cart is at least $75 after discounts it will
qualify for FREE shipping within the USA or to an APO!

*Clearance items, high end products, & some box mods
are exempt from this code. Codes cannot be combined.

LINKS TO PRIZE ITEMS:
TRADITIONAL JUICE CO
HAPPY BUDDHA E-LIQUID
THE SCHWARTZ E-LIQUID
SNOW WOLF 200W V1.5
PLAYBOY VIXEN SUB OHM TANK
*Please view the terms and conditions prior to entering.

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Am I the only one that noticed the crooked bent caps on the Schwartz bottles. One on each side. I have no clue why I even noticed but I that I'd see if anyone else did ? This in no mean is not a negative remark and no offense meant to anyone. Just an odd little thing I noticed and Thought " I can't be the only one that seen it". Lol

My second thought was. Hhmmm. Must be that good of a flavor. Haha

EVCigarettes.com

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Am I the only one that noticed the crooked bent caps on the Schwartz bottles. One on each side. I have no clue why I even noticed but I that I'd see if anyone else did ? This in no mean is not a negative remark and no offense meant to anyone. Just an odd little thing I noticed and Thought " I can't be the only one that seen it". Lol

My second thought was. Hhmmm. Must be that good of a flavor. Haha

Hehehe. The caps are on straight and secure. The plastic around it is what is crooked.

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah. It that one thing in every picture. It's funny. I find the same things in movies. The little mistakes like a purse is there one minute but when they take the camera away and go back again it's gone or in a different spot. Lol. I notice the smallest things and laugh about it. Just thought I'd share.

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing and no one is perfection. That's what makes life interesting. In a world of perfection we would just get bored and be boring. Haha

This is an AMAZING CONTEST. Hope to win. Lol. If not I hope whoever does enjoys it too

EVCigarettes.com

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah. It that one thing in every picture. It's funny. I find the same things in movies. The little mistakes like a purse is there one minute but when they take the camera away and go back again it's gone or in a different spot. Lol. I notice the smallest things and laugh about it. Just thought I'd share.

Hehehe. I do the same thing. I even watch the movie mistake vids on youtube to see what I missed after watching a movie.

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
oh man this is an awsome contest i hope to win this one.iam in its a shot in the dark but you cant win if you dont play right lol thanks for the chance.

VU Sponsors