Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dear fellow vapors,

I have been asked by many people to review this vendor but have been very busy this past month so now I'm going to honor my promise and commitment to the community and give you the full gist about this company called www.evape.us. People are always looking to find good gear, juice, quality products and first rate customer service, when fellow vapors seek I always strive to deliver, as people have helped me years ago when I myself was just a newbie to this ever expanding industry. There are a myriad of vendors out there as we all know, but how many can you say that deliver good products and service and leave you 100% satisfied? In my experience I have dealt with more vendors over the years than I can count, but today I can honestly say that I deal with 3-4 of what I consider the (very best) in the industry. I will be reviewing others in the near future as time permits, but for now we'll begin here.

This company is based out of Pennsylvania and has been in business for quite some time, they have earned a loyal customer following in the vapor community because of their hard work and dedication to people like you and me, those that seek to break free from cigarettes and need the proper tools and guidance to make it all happen. I have done business with them and others I know as well and the feedback has always been the same, pure satisfaction. They are a small American family business that are honest, pure, ethical and committed towards helping other fellow smokers kick the habit of smoking once and for all. I noticed that their pricing is very competitive and they refuse to get sub par products that will fail to meet vapor needs. In other words they stock the goods that people will enjoy and will last them for a long time. I was very impressed when I saw the pricing on some of their products and checked other sites noticing that I can not only save money but also get top notch customer service. It's very rare that you find vendors that meet both criteria but this vendor I can vouch for without hesitation that they do deliver with very high marks. Those of you who know Phil Busardo and seen his reviews know that he is very critical when it comes to gear. I am very much like him but more in the area of picking out the very best of the best as far as vendors are concerned. I do this for several reasons because first and foremost I believe that YOU deserve the very best when it comes to quality service. If they don't make the grade or if my friends had bad experienced you will not get a thumbs up from me, it's as simple as that. When I make a recommendation you can feel absolute confidence that you will be well taken care of and get authentic genuine products in an efficient manner. That's how I roll.

So having said that, the company gets very high marks in my book because they have consistently proven to be honest, hard working and reliable. I'm not going to go in detail reviewing every juice they sell because taste is subjective but what I can tell you is that the juice is quite good, very reasonably priced and they give you a free 10ml juice with every order regardless of order size, which is nice. Also, you get the freedom to choose ANY flavor you like. When you order 5 bottles of juice you get the 6th free. So say you buy a tank and 5 juices you get (2 FREE bottles of your favorite juice) that's awesome! Everything is pre-steeped with higher ration of VG so your throat will not get irritated. They have around 60 flavors for you to choose from and take the time to use the best pharmaceutical grade ingredients all from the good old U.S.A. Everything is ready to vape right out of the mailbox.

As mentioned earlier the products are very good and all are genuine, no worries about ever getting knock offs from over seas or shady vendors who are only concerned about their bottom line. People always ask about where they can get genuine tanks, coils, mods and accessories and I my response is always the same. You can find genuine products in America but they may be priced out of your reach or the customer service is horrible, or shipping takes a few weeks etc.. This company delivers on all fronts and that's the bottom line. You never have to worry about not getting your order or not having your emails answered, they are ALWAYS very good when it comes to problem resolution and that gives way for a great shopping experience.

Shipping: My orders arrive on average within 4 days and that's very good. If it took 7 days I wouldn't mind because the service is reliable and exceptional so no worries ever. 4 days and you have your order in hand even when they are super busy. I'm sure they will email in advance if there is ever a delay which hasn't happened yet but just goes to show the high moral character they possess in building long lasting relationships. Cost for shipping is simple. Order $25 and you get FREE first class shipping and $50 you get FREE Priority Mail shipping. You can't beat that.

Prices are most reasonable and competitive on genuine products. You can get an authentic Aspire Nautilus for only $22 and I believe they also have the large one for the same price. They have the Kanger Aerotank, the Mega, Mini and Protank 3 as well as the awesome Eleaf Pyrex tanks at good prices. The mod selection is very good as well. They got the VTR, EVIC, MVP, SVD, E-LVT and the absolutely AWESOME Eleaf i Stick which was just released today for only $35. Coils are all genuine and priced well.$2 and under for a coil is really good. You can also get 18650 batteries, chargers, cases, drip tips or whatever else you need to complete your set up. They don't deal with mechanical mods so if you're into that you'll have to check out 101vapes but everything else should easily meet your needs whether you are a newbie or experienced vapor.

Well that's about it. I give this company both thumbs up since they passed all of my highest standards for good product selection, moral character, good pricing and exceptional customer service. I pass this along to you my fellow vapors because you deserve the best and companies like this deserve your full support. Vapors helping vapors is what keeps the revolution strong and proud and together we shall march into the future with our heads held high and our lungs free from poisonous carcinogens. www.evape.us
Check them out you'll be glad you did. Stay tuned for more reviews soon. Vape On.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you Bumba update done:)

Last edited:
N

Newheart301

Great Vendor, really like the new Strawberry Banana, so much that I ordered a 100ml. bottle for the wife and I. Speedy shipping, good prices, and free juice, what else ya want ?

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do they have a brick n mortar store? Or is the address to the post office box their mailing address?

Hey Artemis,

I don't think they have a brick and mortar at least not one that I'm aware of, the post office is the mailing address I presume. I never had to mail anything back since everything worked out of the box. They are a very good small family business and growing very fast. Maybe in the future they will but that's going to take money and a lot of overhead and staff expenses which will inevitably raise prices. I have a few friends who run brick and mortar shops and they are struggling to meet expenses. Many are going into operations online to cut costs so that they can offer wider selection of products at good prices for their customers. I'm just thankful we have a few excellent vendors online that deliver the goods we need and are affordable. You can place your order now with Evape if you wish I see no problem with it. I will give them a week to get settled in to their new home as they have always treated me and my friends very well. Best wishes...:)

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I have an important update for everyone in the community and wanted to bring you up to speed. Since my last posting there haven't been any new products listed on their site so all my updates remain current. The last item they added was the IPV Mini 70 watt Box Mod with the option to replace your batteries. It's a very nice mod and I highly recommend it if you're in the market for a good APV and are a sub ohm vapor. The chip is stable and it's designed and priced right, very affordable. The juice special is still currently running and a great deal with free shipping and free Protank 3 mini tank. I will do my best as time permits to keep everyone posted on new products so you can decide for yourself if they will meet your needs, everyone is different and has different habits and requirements. The most important thing is that we support each other and do everything possible to not relapse back to smoking. My philosophy has always been get the gear that works for you and if that gear serves its intended purpose then you made the right choice, it's really that clear and simple. We are all very fortunate to be living at a time where quitting smoking for good is a real and lasting possibility given the high quality of products present in the modern industry. Most importantly you not only have the freedom to choose what is right for you but you also don't have to spend a fortune like many of us had to when we started years back. Today's starter kits are damn good, good juice doesn't have to be expensive, and you can craft your own starter kit any way you please by pairing tanks and mods with resistance atomizers that deliver personal satisfaction. With that said be sure to check their whole website so that you can best familiarize yourself with the assortment of products available. As a reminder if you see something you like that is out of stock, send them an email and they may have the item you're looking for on backup. Their customer service is very good.

Now for the very important update. Last week this small family business had moved from Pennsylvania to Florida, so if you're on the East Coast you will likely get your orders faster. If not, you will still get your order within a week anywhere in the USA since they ship fast and are very reliable. Just be sure to give the family some time to make the big transition and get settled in their new home and move all the operations so that they can continue to offer all of us great products and service. I'm happy to update everyone in the community as I had promised I would and hope you will continue to support small American business that work hard for you. Here is their new contact information. Keep calm and vape on:)

EVAPE.US
83 Geneva Dr.#621776
Oviedo FL 32762

[email protected]
www.evape.us
You are right this is the best. We order from them all the time. We use my husbands email (PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED BY STAFF)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Good Lord, what a massive missive!

Gotta ask, are you payed by the word?

Just asking wearing my just a regular member hat.

VU Sponsors