Become a Patron!

ETRY4 - my extra tobacco RY4 (all FA)

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never been a big fan of RY4 flavor, it's usually too candy like or artificial tasting to me, but I'm loving it in this simple mix.

ETRY4
2% FA RY4
1% FA Cuban Supreme
1% FA Maxx Blend
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon

FA's RY4 flavor is, IMO, spot on classic Chinese RY4. The extra tobacco plays really nice into the RY4 with the vanilla undertones of the Cuban and the caramel/honey of Maxx. Then a bit of Vanilla Bourbon for a more sophisticated vanilla.

This is a really mellow vape, not too sweet with a light brown tobacco flavor. It's good freshly shaken but it all really comes together after about a week.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
My favorite FA tobacco (Cuban) and my favorite vanilla... When I used Maxx Blend with WL nic, I tasted caramel, but with VT nic it tastes very honey-like to me. Honey-vanilla RY4? That's one I'll try - thanks!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trying to find a good tobacco vape for a friend who wants to give some to her brother, along with a starter set, to see if he can be pursuaded to stop smoking - might give this recipe a go :) But I'm going to use WL nic for him - I reckon smoker's taste buds don't need VT nic LOL

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just mixed this one up yeah that's killer. Really sweet I like the RY4 a lot. Nice one man!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hahaha damnit I need cuban !!!!!! I will try this.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trying to find a good tobacco vape for a friend who wants to give some to her brother, along with a starter set, to see if he can be pursuaded to stop smoking - might give this recipe a go :) But I'm going to use WL nic for him - I reckon smoker's taste buds don't need VT nic LOL

www.realtobaccoextract.com
1402878782127-803269747.png

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got 6ml of this in the crockpot now to give to my friend's brother this evening. Testing it at 6mg with VT nic, but if it's how I think it'll be I'll make it up in 24mg with WL nic (I'm sure he'll want the throat hit to pursuade him vaping is good LOL).

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got 6ml of this in the crockpot now to give to my friend's brother this evening. Testing it at 6mg with VT nic, but if it's how I think it'll be I'll make it up in 24mg with WL nic (I'm sure he'll want the throat hit to pursuade him vaping is good LOL).

Yeah, he'll need some punch! When I first quit smoking, I picked out some tobacco juice at the vape shop that I thought was good at the time, later figured out it was TFA DK 555 at about 10%:eek: I can't even stand the smell of that stuff now, lol. I wouldn't be afraid to mix this a bit stronger for him.

Also, a little bit of AP goes really well with this if you want to jazz it up a bit.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made it at 24mg, but now I wish I'd made it stronger - oh well, we'll see if he likes it. Cross your fingers it's a hit!

I have 555 - can't stand the smell of it either LOL

MinisterOfClouds

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never been a big fan of RY4 flavor, it's usually too candy like or artificial tasting to me, but I'm loving it in this simple mix.

ETRY4
2% FA RY4
1% FA Cuban Supreme
1% FA Maxx Blend
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon

FA's RY4 flavor is, IMO, spot on classic Chinese RY4. The extra tobacco plays really nice into the RY4 with the vanilla undertones of the Cuban and the caramel/honey of Maxx. Then a bit of Vanilla Bourbon for a more sophisticated vanilla.

This is a really mellow vape, not too sweet with a light brown tobacco flavor. It's good freshly shaken but it all really comes together after about a week.
what can i use in place of vanilla bourbon? My options are : irish cream FA, vanilla swirl tfa, marshmallow tfa, vienna cream tfa, french vanilla deluxe tfa.

VU Sponsors