Become a Patron!

Essential Depot Announcement and a Promo ends tonight.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
UPDATE REGARDING BELOW SALE: Sorry but due to a greater than expected response we have used up the allocated product, and will be ending the additional 10% sale at midnight EST tomorrow (Tuesday 6/27/2017). We will be turning off the REDADD10 promo code at Midnight.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for purchasing your VG and PG from Essential Depot. I wanted to extend a very special offer on our 4 Gallon Palm Based Glycerin Glycube for only $43.18. This offer is good until July 1st or while allocated stock lasts.

If you no longer wish to receive emails like this from Essential Depot just click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this email and sorry to bother you.

To take advantage of this offer click on the link below and as you check out enter these two promo codes:

RED20 (will give you 20% off)
REDADD10 (will give you additional 10% off)

GlyCUBE - 4 gallons PALM DERIVED Vegetable Glycerin - USP - Pharmaceutical Grade - for only $43.18
using the above two promo codes!

Do not miss out on this offer!

We will ship you your GlyCubes within 5 business days of you placing your order. If you want your GlyCUBES shipped within 1 business day please do not enter the REDADD10 code for the additional 10% discount

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Ms. Trixy I can use ONLY ONE CODE which (RED20) which gives me $46.39 so how to use REDADD10 code (will give you additional 10% off)? Thanks

VU Sponsors