Become a Patron!

Espresso revamped.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Made my first espresso awhile back and recently visited the recipe again with some changes...So heres my simple recipe ive been enjoying..Hopefully some of you will find it enjoyable...Gets better after some steeping 3 to 5 days but can be a shake and vape if in a hurry for a vape.

FA Espresso (Dark bean coffee) (3.0%)
Capella French Vanilla V2 (1.0%)
FA Vienna Cream (.5%)
FA coconut (.5%)

For Mocha lovers you can substitute the French vanilla for .5% FA chocolate mixed with .5% FA Cocoa.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FA Vienna Cream (.5%)
FA coconut (.5%)

For Mocha lovers you can substitute the French vanilla for .5% FA chocolate mixed with .5% FA Cocoa.

Since it's a common practice to add a drop or 2 (per 10 ml) of vanilla to help make chocolate flavors "pop"; I wonder if the FA Vienna Cream would, on it's own, have enough vanilla attributes for this to occur.....

Hmmmm...:question:

Thanks for the recipe!

Ron
---
"I often wake up in the night, and I like to have something to think about."- Marilyn Monroe

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Since it's a common practice to add a drop or 2 (per 10 ml) of vanilla to help make chocolate flavors "pop"; I wonder if the FA Vienna Cream would, on it's own, have enough vanilla attributes for this to occur.....

Hmmmm...:question:

Thanks for the recipe!

Ron
---
"I often wake up in the night, and I like to have something to think about."- Marilyn Monroe
You can try it..Im far from technical with my mixes...If I mix something and like it I just mix it again the same way..Im sure some others can maybe answer how certain flavors can enhance or tone other flavors...I would just try it and see..lol

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to give this a whirl. I love a good strong bold coffee vape that doesn't taste like burned tires.

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've heard really good things about FA's UP. Anyone who likes coffee vapes should try it!

gettygas2

Member For 4 Years
Thank you Mike Very nice threw it together 2 days ago smooth coffee flavor :)
Just got to get it back from the wife :(

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you Mike Very nice threw it together 2 days ago smooth coffee flavor :)
Just got to get it back from the wife :(
lol..ty im glad you and the wife like it...Im still tinkering with it..Ill post any updates as i find them to improve it somehow.

VU Sponsors