Become a Patron!

Enhancing my Smok, Majesty (subohm)

Hey guys I new to this and I've read up a little on flavour enhancing but I'm feeling like tips here might be better than some BuzzFeed garbage. Additionally what are the juices with highest pg. And if I were to DIY my juice what's the highest level of pg I can enfuse to make a juice. As a side I use zero nicotine.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys I new to this and I've read up a little on flavour enhancing but I'm feeling like tips here might be better than some BuzzFeed garbage. Additionally what are the juices with highest pg. And if I were to DIY my juice what's the highest level of pg I can enfuse to make a juice. As a side I use zero nicotine.
50/50 is what most companies do for highest vg/pg ratio. There are some members that diy in a higher percentage. Maybe they'll chime in for help.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can buy all the components separately. VG, PG, & Flavoring, all can be bought several places together. Bull City Flavors, NicRiver, EcigExpress are all good places to buy them. After you get them, you can mix whatever ratios you desire.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The majesty comes with an X Baby. I wouldn't use high PG in it cos wouldn't wick right.
High PG is generally better in MTL tanks

VU Sponsors