Please stay tuned.:bliss:

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.
Congratulations #256 @ceecee! Your are our winner.

NpkKbMf.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Vsticking VK530, you can pick one from HG at US$59.79 by using our Early Spring Sales 30% off code “AES30”.

---------------------------Early Spring Sales-------------------------

7g7bqJI.jpg

Time: 16:00 January 10, 2019 - 14:00 January 21 , 2019 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items except Clearance Sales, Premium E-juice, Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec, Swedish Vaper HotRod, ArteryPal II and IPHA Swis.
Code: AES30

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
look at it this way. shipping should be very easy and fast. just walk it across the street.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
look at it this way. shipping should be very easy and fast. just walk it across the street.

??? I'm not sure where you got the idea I'm a vendor - I live in Canada and I'm just a regular vaper like everybody else who entered.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
??? I'm not sure where you got the idea I'm a vendor - I live in Canada and I'm just a regular vaper like everybody else who entered.

my bad. anyway, that's a nice mod right there. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I now I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors