ENDED - Win Vsticking VK530, A Gorgeous 200W Mod with YIHI SX530 Chip--1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys, today we bring you a fashionable mod from Vsticking, called VK530 as prize. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it supports the max output of 200W with various working modes, including TC(SS316L7 Ni200/ Ti 01), SX Pure, Manual TCR. VK530 mod adopts the reliable and advanced YiHi SX530 chip. The new SXi-Q control system can bring you extra vaping fun of customizing your own wallpaper. Along with the TFT IPS HD screen and various protection, Vsticking VK530 is a powerful yet reliable mod to collect. Wanna get it free to pair with your favorite tank? Join us now!

kFLlsPo.jpg

To enter:

1.Share your thoughts on this Vsticking VK530.

2.Which tank do you want to pair Vsticking VK530 with? Paste its product link if it's available on heavengifts.com.

3.What’s your favorite mod in 2018?

4.Share the pics of your current vape setups or any vape memes with us.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on January 17, 2019.
2.Each person can post 6 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

-----------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.
Congratulations #256 @ceecee! Your are our winner.

NpkKbMf.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Vsticking VK530, you can pick one from HG at US$59.79 by using our Early Spring Sales 30% off code “AES30”.

---------------------------Early Spring Sales-------------------------

7g7bqJI.jpg

Time: 16:00 January 10, 2019 - 14:00 January 21 , 2019 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items except Clearance Sales, Premium E-juice, Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec, Swedish Vaper HotRod, ArteryPal II and IPHA Swis.
Code: AES30

Last edited:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
1. Honestly I don't like the cartoon graphics, that said.... Looks decent in the other colors.

AlSok

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
1.Share your thoughts on this Vsticking VK530.
VK530 also adopts with the new SXi-Q control system, which can customize your own wallpaper and bring your more vaping fun - :slowclap:

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. I have never used this chip but I really like the looks and form of this device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3 my favorite of 2018 has been my ijoy zenith

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Oh man, I love the designs that are available, artistic-looking! And I would love to try a mod with a Yihi chip as I've heard they're outrageously accurate & a pleasure to vape! :)

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
One of the setups I've been using lately is the Desire Cut squonk mod.with different RDAs. In this case, it's the Skywalker:
IMG_20181225_003233_690.jpg

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Good luck everyone! In my opinion this is one of the best contests we've had in a while! Of course I always want to win, but in this case I particularly hope I get this one cause I'm dying to try a Yihi-chipped mod! :)

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
It’s a good looking mod with a Yihi chip which guarantees performance.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
My favorite mod of 2018.....drum roll please......
The Smoant Cylon, still going strong and it’s been used daily since January 2018. Dropped a ton, used several different tanks, and has taken its fair share of juice on top. Wipe it clean and she’s fresh as a daisy.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Good luck everyone and thank you for the generous giveaway Heavensgifts. I would love to win a Yihi chipped mod because I’ve never vaped a Yihi chip mod. If it is in fact as wonderful as people say it is then getting to try and verify that it is in fact wonderful would make spending the kind of scratch it takes to buy a Yihi chipped mod that much easier.

chebik

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5.Share the pics of your current vape setups or any vape memes with us.
photo_2019-01-09_13-53-33.jpg

chebik

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6.Share the pics of your current vape setups or any vape memes with us.
photo_2018-12-17_12-05-50.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors