ENDED - Win Nicomore M1, Enjoy both RDA & RDTA Vaping Fun--3/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys, do you happen to be looking for a new tank? Wanna experience dual vaping fun in just one tank? If yes, then follow us to have a look at this cute atty - Nicomore M1, which can be switched between RDTA and RDA. If you prefer for pure flavor and clouds, it would be good to turn to RDA mode. Alternatively, for your out & about vaping, the RDTA mode solves refilling problem. What's more, M1 adopts an innovative hidden air inlet system to increase the dense of flavor. The ceramic build deck is great for heat-resistant to keep a long lifespan. It also features the creative lifting cone posts for easy building! The bottom filling design is easily operated and it prevents liquid leaking in RDTA mode. Any interests in this versatile tank? We have prepared 1 set for you.

v60hlBd.jpg

To enter:

1.Share your thoughts on this Nicomore M1 RDA/RDTA.

2.Which mod do you think is matchy with Nicomore M1?

3.Share Nicomore M1 RDA/RDTA on any of your social media pages.

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

4.Share your building pics or any vape memes with us.

Note:

1. We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on March 20, 2018.
2. Each person can post 6 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #6 @Archeria!

OSk9Xvk.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Nicomore M1, you can pick one from HG only at US$40.38 by using our 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

Archeria

Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Post #1

1. I like that it can switch between a RDA & RTDA basically having the best of both worlds in 1 tank.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's definitely an interesting design. I totally dig it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Looks like it would be right at home on a tesla steampunk type mod.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3.Share Nicomore M1 RDA/RDTA on any of your social media pages.
Google+

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
POST 2. Which mod do you think is matchy with Nicomore M1?

The Vaporesso Revenger X of course.. the only mod I have currently - Blk on Blk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors