Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win iJoy Captain, the First Mod Loaded with Dual 20700 Tesla Batteries--5/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
RDTA gives vapers various of builds possibilities, but how can they give a full run? A good Mod speaks! Well, we usher the first advanced mod load with Dual 20700 Batteries-iJoy Captain. The release of this new type of battery and mod is supposed to be power more kinds of coils, tanks, drippers. It features a maximum 234w power output, supports a minimum 0.05ohm vaping. Apart from bright big size screen, NI/TI/SS temperature control function, TCR, it has a unique custom user mode. Captain also supports USB charging. It is also customizable by changing its side panels. Well, don’t you think it is very appealing for such a new battery type and new mod technology? Wanting to get it for a good play? Now, Heaven Gifts prepare a contest for you to win it!

5W5kymG.jpg

To enter:

Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to vaping (e-cig or e-juice brand, flavor, tech, etc.). One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:
Heaven Gifts
Sigelei
ijoy
If you draw a blank then post
‘iJoy’
Next post will start with Letter ‘H’

Note:
1. We use random.org to select 1 winner on June 1, 2017.
2. The number of participants' account posts must be beyond 20.
3. Each person can post 6 times at most.

---------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #103 @mac63!!

piDMMHY.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in IJOY Captain, you can pick one from HG at US$68.77 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Aromamizer supereme

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator