Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win Ehpro True RTA, Experience the Innovative Two Coil Building Ways--11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Ehpro cooperated with NatureVape and newly released an stylish MTL RTA - Ehpro True, which comes with optional 2ml/3ml ejuice capacity. It’s specially designed to bring vapers the best MTL vaping experience. The highlight of Ehpro True MTL RTA is the innovative two ways of coil building, by which you can decide to install the coil under the clamp or under the screw. It also adopts 5 airflow inlet holes from 1mm to 1.8mm, meeting different vaping requirements. Together with easy top refill design, this innovative Ehpro True MTL RTA is worth of your try. Simply join us to get your hand on this beauty. Good luck!

z5PERmy.jpg

To enter:

1.Share your thoughts on this Ehpro True RTA.

2.Which mod do you want to pair Ehpro True RTA with? Paste its product link if it's available on heavengifts.com.

3.Share the pics of your current vape setups or any vape memes with us.

4.Massive Vape Giveaway Part 5 is in full swing on our new Youtube Channel: HeavenGifts Official. Please follow it and join the weekly vaping carnival.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on November 12, 2018.
2.Each person can post 6 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
-----------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #21 @Ed Taiga!
Ul6J4O2.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Ehpro True RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$21.55 by using our Holiday Vaping Season Sales 30% off code “SAVE30”.

Last edited:

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I do like the tank, but I wish it had a bit higher capacity than a max 3ml. That wouldn't stop me from using it, though! :)

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
2018-11-05 02.29.50.jpg
This is what I'm vaping on at this very moment: SMPL mech clone with a Drop Solo clone. Even though they're both clones, the setup is working very well!
Vaping "Betsy" by That 1 Vape.

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3) this space has been left blank intentionally.
The file that was uploaded was larger then all the Internet’s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors