ENDED - WIN a SMOK GX350 + TFV8 Kit from Efun.top - ENDS 9/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EFUN Contest SMOK GX350.jpg

Hey Everyone!
We have another giveaway thanks to Efun.top!

This time we would love to hear you voice your ideas on the perfect box mod and/or tank. Or might I say show your ideas

Sketch out something on paper... Get creative with it! Just make sure you show your example however you can so people have a visual. You can enter up to 2 times but each entry must be either a tank or mod. You could also show ways to improve the GX350 and TFV8 (and try not to draw a TFV12 :giggle:)

The Prize is SMOK GX350 With TFV8 Full Kit - $55.99
***REMOVED BY STAFF - NOT ALLOWED***
The deadline is 9/20/2017. Whoever has the most likes wins!

By the way, have you seen the new video review zone? There are dozens of reviews there to help you shop smart. If you want your review video on the Efun website, please contact [email protected]

There's always great RDA's on sale...Check out this one: Hellvape Dead Rabbit BF/ $18.49

Last edited by a moderator:

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I would make this a three battery mod and replace one battery with a squonk bottle and bf 510. Sorry for the lack of artwork. I don't have any way to demonstrate this.
f1b0abb824ccd4fe48b77086210acc49.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a quick sketch...but... yeah....

Center the 510 and this thing makes a great sturdy base for large attys.

Move the display and chip to the side and inset slightly. Remove one battery to make room for the chip and display. Drop down to 250w. Since the chip isn't on top it should allow for shortening of the mod overall as well.
745e90506a0a87137ae630726ec8dfef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like velocity decks, bottom airflow, and tanks that don't leak. For a cheap tank, the Billow v3 is excellent. Just wish it had a flip top or slide fill instead of the cheaply made slide open type.

7298cb888ca0afe6fa63e7224e73b9b1.jpg

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Improvement #1
Modern trend is the resin decoration of devices.
Maybe it's worth trying to update the exterrior of the mod?

resin mod green.png resin mod green2.pngresin mod blue.png

Improvement #2
Add the sound warnings in the abnormal cases.
The summary power of batterys allows make it easy
modWithSound.png

Last edited:

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another crazy idea :crazy::giggle:
I dream to find a tank with the metal surfaces haves a raw casting structure.
In my opinion it will be beautiful and brutal.
tank1.png

Last edited:

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Entry #1 - The Mod

First change would be to center the 510 pin to accommodate larger tanks so it doesn't overhang.
Also the display would be moved to the side but I would like to have a battery indicator (maybe LED lights) to let you know when it's running low or at certain battery levels. Option to turn it off as some may find it annoying but it's a good and handy reminder. You can also Double click the fire button and it will flash a color to indicate the level so you know roughly how much battery you have left.

0f189f7d643c1cbe42ac014531d7aab2.jpg

The mod doesn't require such big fire button so I would slim it down to give it a neater look.
That would now allow space for a larger screen. I like the interface of the GPriv so the display looking something like that would give it a nice appeal look. (Oops forgot to add buttons and the mod may be slightly wider, not sure haven't thought it through thoroughly. just an idea for now lol)

e4229f717d06ca4f87d48a05d0af82ac.jpg

Instead of just giving us either 2 batteries for 200w and 4 batteries for 350w, I would also add in another option.....3 batteries for 300w.

c6aacb5e3eb01b91802e38be84d8bcb1.jpg

Now I hate wasted space so it would be nice to have some kind of Ejuice bottle that's the same size as the battery. I worked it out and a bottle with the same dimension should hold about 15-17ml give or take. So if you're using 2 batteries you can have 2 spare bottles and 3 batteries will be 1 spare bottle. This way you don't have to carry a separate juice bottle or always have to make sure your tank is full.

f9acb2cd04f9d4a2be3f30a47a065d5a.jpg

Now I need to brainstorm a tank to suit the majority...(wishful thinking I know haha lol)

Last edited:

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Entry #2 - The Tank (TFV-MTL??)

I really enjoy the Digiflavor Siren and would personally consider that as one of the best MTL tank out on the market. If SMOK were to have a decent MTL tank I would adopt a similar design.

Skinnier Drip tip, a long chimney, taller glass for bigger capacity and a RBA coil/deck that's similar to the Siren. This way it's more restricted and has plenty of flavors.
784abe64cbea4f5a374d80f035002ed7.jpg

For the post on the deck I would upgrade the screws to a spring-tighten type that when you hand tighten it, it pushes a metal block down to secure your coil. I know sometimes the screws are so small and using a small screw driver that's included in the kit can be a nightmare.

f9c4924852c046fc34d6b7f3048ae88d.jpg

I know...it looks like a Siren lol but all tanks look similar anyway :p

Good luck to all the entries :)

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to see a modular design for a mod. The chipset/board could be 1 module, the X3 cells can be 1 module, maybe add a LiPo module, a 1x 18650 or 26650 module, maybe even add a RDTA module similar to that of the iJoy RDTA box mod which clips on and attaches to the mod. Basically, you should be able to clip on these modules to add/remove functionality. 1 mod with lots of possibilities.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I know a few people who have had this tank and I havent noticed any specific problems with it. I am fine with an offset pin hole, I'm glad Smok got rid of the slide action on this box's battery door. The only problem I see with the Smok products as of right now is the slide action on the top part of the tank. I always have problems with swiveling the cap back into place. The rubber piece always gets in the way and ends up tearing and then the swivel action opens by itself in my pocket. A simple unscrewing top cap would be awesome, as of right now I have been just removing the tank completely from the box and taking the bottom off, pouring in my juice and then putting the tank back onto the box mod.

Before the rubber grommet or whatever its called would begin to tear I also had problems with refilling my Smok tank with a glass eye dropper that a lot of juice companies ship their juice in. I normally prefer the gorilla style unicorn cap anyway, but sometimes that favorite juice only comes in the eyedropper style bottle. Thanks for the chance to enter the drawing =D

seals.png

Seal the deal!

Last edited:

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have not figured how to get my idea into a picture that I can load here. I think you could move the screen and fire button over to one side leaving to two middle batteries but making them 20700 then the fourth battery slot would be a squonk bottle the same size as the 20700 batteries.

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not an entry, Lets get some more likes in here! ...Bump! :D
*Not an entry*

It's hard get likes when contest like this relies on the most likes to win. Everyone is a competitor and giving a like is giving away your chance of winning lol

But I like your bump so ill add free likes for everyone :)

Good luck all. Only 2 days to do..

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This contest is almost over! Remember folks, you need to show your work in some form or fashion or your entry doesn't count. If you have to draw something on a piece of paper and take a picture of it with your phone that would count. It doesnt have to be good...just needs to show your point! Good luck everyone :cheers:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
*Not an Entry*
Where is...jeez, I forget is name. He does amazing schematics of redesigns!

Great give-away, Chef.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I miss understood the contest as well as others. Most took it as how to make the gx350 a perfect box mod...... but the winner chose the best box for a mod to come in... and a leak free tank without a clue how to make it leak free.

Ok sore loser rant over

sugarskulz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice and sorry to disappoint the rest of you. My reasoning for my idea being so simplistic was that I think it is a good unit. I didn't feel the need to pick it apart and point out all it's flaws. Hearts on a mod make a nice gift, not the box @pizzadave80 . As I stated in my #2 comment, most tanks leak. It's a given. If it were so easily fixable I think it would have already been done. But one can hope.
So even though you mechanically inclined men found it wrong that I won.... well the people have spoken I guess. Sometimes less is more. :cloud:
Thanks to https://www.efun.top/ for the giveaway.
:banana:

Last edited:

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I miss understood the contest as well as others. Most took it as how to make the gx350 a perfect box mod...... but the winner chose the best box for a mod to come in... and a leak free tank without a clue how to make it leak free.

Ok sore loser rant over

I totally see your point Dave and honestly I didnt like this contest....especially how it requires likes to win. I dont make the rules or work for Efun but I will suggest something different for the next contest.

As for the winner, the winning post actually followed the rules. It wasn't as thought out as some of the other entries but she did show an example of how she would personally upgrade the mod...i can't really argue with that. The leaky tank thing...yea that's arguable af :grumpy:

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I totally see your point Dave and honestly I didnt like this contest....especially how it requires likes to win. I dont make the rules or work for Efun but I will suggest something different for the next contest.

As for the winner, the winning post actually followed the rules. It wasn't as thought out as some of the other entries but she did show an example of how she would personally upgrade the mod...i can't really argue with that. The leaky tank thing...yea that's arguable af :grumpy:
I don't care for the "most likes wins" either. Too easy to just go ask the folks you know in the forum to come like your posts. Nevertheless, thanks to the company for the chance. And thanks to you for running things.

sugarskulz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well at least when I get it in my hands I can enjoy it instead of thinking of all the things wrong with it. I'm sure you all have more mods than you can even use so I at least will appreciate it. Thanks for making my win so efun.... no congrats are necessary. :blah:

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't care for the "most likes wins" either. Too easy to just go ask the folks you know in the forum to come like your posts. Nevertheless, thanks to the company for the chance. And thanks to you for running things.

Thank you I appreciate that. By the way, your squonk bottle idea was on point. A GX350 squonk would be a badass mod and you definitely get the readers choice award imo ;)

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you I appreciate that. By the way, your squonk bottle idea was on point. A GX350 squonk would be a badass mod and you definitely get the readers choice award imo ;)
I just got into squonking, so that's what is on my mind. There is definitely a lack of regulated squonk mods, especially dual battery. The single battery regulated ones I have just don't have good battery life. And I don't care for single battery mechs. A dual series unregulated squonk would be awesome! Maybe I need to get me a block of aluminum and go to work...

Also, I wasn't trying to rain on anybody's parade. So if it came across that way, I apologize. And you're correct, I don't "need" the GX350. So I hope you enjoy and put it to good use. Some times the competition brings out the less than favorable sides of people, myself included. Congrats on the win.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I got all immature after losing out in this one. My apologies. Congrats on the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors