Become a Patron!

ENDED - Wicked Puffs (Wpuff.com) WIN 2 FREE 30ml of your chioce

cmovape2327

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
from my family to yours I have 3 kid of my own so I could only imagine the pain your going through ...much support and ppl will understand if you don't getback to this drawling as soon as they would like n if they don't they should reevaluate them self ...again im deeply sorry

wicked puffs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you guys for the kind words and although grieving i must keep moving forward in life and business. So with that said here we go. I know It says we would pick 1 winner but we want more people to try our juice so we are picking 5
1st off I am Picking Scooter just because he sent me a PM with his condolences and that was very Nice. Also looks like he has never won any contests on here and that sucks.
2nd I am picking vapinange23, and Dawn0810 for their kind words
3rd I am picking VapiN8, and eris667

So the winners for 2 30ml bottles are
1. Scooter 72
2. vapinange23
3. Dawn0810
4. VapiN8
5. eris667
Please PM me with your Flavors, mg, address and we will get these out next week.
For the rest of you that are on this forum and registered on our website we would like to send you all 1 FREE 30ml Bottle. You will need to pay the shipping as it cost us $5.00 to ship. PM me for paypal if you would like a free bottle. We want everyone to give our juice a try. Thank you so much you guys Rock. We will continue to run contests on this forum and hope you all enjoy the product.
PS: Markw4mms We hope you are enjoying the juice from our FB contest

Here is the list of names we have for this contest

Scooter 72

VapiN8

Dawn0810

vapinange23

c.diehl

Dbreezy187

barbaraann72

eris667

pescadore

spartanstew

Vapingbeauty

thefogmachine

spongeylilvaper

Markw4mms

stello

cvcrcr99

kmcirish64

purpleduck

rotax

dscl

logdawg

BigNasty

Mark Turner

soonerwebb07

Wicked Gene

Boshears

307_vapeist

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude thank you. And let me say for all of us I'm sure. Sorry again for your loss. I've got two sons. And you most be one helluva guy. Cause they have to lock me away. You keep your chin up. And my thoughts go out to you. Thanks for the contest

scooter just wants to be in reno

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you guys for the kind words and although grieving i must keep moving forward in life and business. So with that said here we go. I know It says we would pick 1 winner but we want more people to try our juice so we are picking 5
1st off I am Picking Scooter just because he sent me a PM with his condolences and that was very Nice. Also looks like he has never won any contests on here and that sucks.
2nd I am picking vapinange23, and Dawn0810 for their kind words
3rd I am picking VapiN8, and eris667

So the winners for 2 30ml bottles are
1. Scooter 72
2. vapinange23
3. Dawn0810
4. VapiN8
5. eris667
Please PM me with your Flavors, mg, address and we will get these out next week.
For the rest of you that are on this forum and registered on our website we would like to send you all 1 FREE 30ml Bottle. You will need to pay the shipping as it cost us $5.00 to ship. PM me for paypal if you would like a free bottle. We want everyone to give our juice a try. Thank you so much you guys Rock. We will continue to run contests on this forum and hope you all enjoy the product.
PS: Markw4mms We hope you are enjoying the juice from our FB contest

Here is the list of names we have for this contest

Scooter 72

VapiN8

Dawn0810

vapinange23

c.diehl

Dbreezy187

barbaraann72

eris667

pescadore

spartanstew

Vapingbeauty

thefogmachine

spongeylilvaper

Markw4mms

stello

cvcrcr99

kmcirish64

purpleduck

rotax

dscl

logdawg

BigNasty

Mark Turner

soonerwebb07

Wicked Gene

Boshears

307_vapeist

Congrats winners!
Yes, I'm enjoying the juice very much! Really like the Vanilla Custard, Custard Delight, and Graham Cracker! Still working my way around to the rest of it.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you so very much! I am so grateful that you would even consider us at a time like this! I am so very sorry that you have to go through this kind of suffering at all but is especially terrible right around the holidays! I have lost many people in my life and I can empathize with the loss of my children! I know that I am a stranger to you but if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or just someone who can listen for a moment of time, sometimes that can be a life saver when we are grieving especially such a huge loss as you are going through! As I said before try to take comfort in knowing that he is no longer going to suffer and is in a better place than our capacity to understand now and that you will always have him there with you in spirit and in your heart! Again my sincerely heartfelt sorrow goes out to you and your family and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! I hope you are given the strength and courage you need to go on and I am glad you are back with us! Thank you again! God bless you and your family!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you so very much! I am so grateful that you would even consider us at a time like this! I am so very sorry that you have to go through this kind of suffering at all but is especially terrible right around the holidays! I have lost many people in my life and I can empathize with the loss of my children! I know that I am a stranger to you but if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or just someone who can listen for a moment of time, sometimes that can be a life saver when we are grieving especially such a huge loss as you are going through! As I said before try to take comfort in knowing that he is no longer going to suffer and is in a better place than our capacity to understand now and that you will always have him there with you in spirit and in your heart! Again my sincerely heartfelt sorrow goes out to you and your family and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! I hope you are given the strength and courage you need to go on and I am glad you are back with us! Thank you again! God bless you and your family!!!

Couldn't have said it better. Thanks girl

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Well said and I feel that we truly our own little community and for the most part this is mostly my adult contact in a day with that being said if you do need anything or just to talk about anything I'm sure many of us wouldn't hesitate to help in any way we could.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
81e5b0d388ef7e6fb7c717a9ae3f0491.jpg

The perfect combo thank you so much and my thoughts are still with you

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
81e5b0d388ef7e6fb7c717a9ae3f0491.jpg

The perfect combo thank you so much and my thoughts are still with you

Hey girl I just got that juice it was winnings from a breazy contest. Thanks breazy. Did you let it steep before you tryed it.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey girl I just got that juice it was winnings from a breazy contest. Thanks breazy. Did you let it steep before you tryed it.

I put it in my ultrasonic cleaner for like an hour and it was good to go it's a flavor I would never have thought I'd like and I love it.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I put it in my ultrasonic cleaner for like an hour and it was good to go it's a flavor I would never have thought I'd like and I love it.

Cool. Thank you. I really need to look into getting one of those ultrasonic cleaners. Do they really work that good

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cool. Thank you. I really need to look into getting one of those ultrasonic cleaners. Do they really work that good

I haven't had an issue with making a juice that day and in 90 min later vaping the juice that alone is priceless. I got mine for 56. It has a temp setting and timer

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No vape mail today from you guys I sure am ready to dig into my winnings has anyone else got there's yet

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No vape mail today from you guys I sure am ready to dig into my winnings has anyone else got there's yet

I got mine
8f76933edae128682c39315ab902eeae.jpg
but I was pretty excited to win something so I happened to be on when they sent me the message

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got mine
8f76933edae128682c39315ab902eeae.jpg
but I was pretty excited to win something so I happened to be on when they sent me the message

Yeah I haven't herd anything. But I haven't buged him either. Guess I need to send him a pm

ej.exe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Account made....

Wow, I am so sorry to hear about your loss.. :( I don't even know what to say

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I haven't herd anything. But I haven't buged him either. Guess I need to send him a pm

I got it like 5 days ago but they messaged my at like 2am and I happened to be up so I gave them
What I'd like to have right away yeah I wasn't going to say anything because of the situation I was shocked that it came with the tragedy that happened

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah that's why I haven't said anything. It's no big deal but I pm him but it's no big deal I'm sure he has had alot going on

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah that's why I haven't said anything. It's no big deal but I pm him but it's no big deal I'm sure he has had alot going on

Plus the usps has been running around with this season so it could be just the time of year. Pretty much get things daily and what used to take 2/3 days to get here is now getting here in more like 3-5 days

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I've been having same trouble. Alot lately

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Plus the usps has been running around with this season so it could be just the time of year. Pretty much get things daily and what used to take 2/3 days to get here is now getting here in more like 3-5 days

He got me back I'll be getting it in a couple days. Now I'm excited.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@wicked puffs So so sorry to hear of your loss... my deepest sympathies.

I see the winners posting that they have not received anything yet... can you give us an idea when you will be able to ship out their winnings?
Thanks!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He shipped the winnings out last Monday. He contacted me and let me no

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm hoping for vape mail tomorrow

as long as I've got you we will get thru

wicked puffs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You guys should have recived your Juice today!!!! If not it will be to your place tomorrow. Enjoy it and let us know what you think.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got mine and thank you so much for the chance. Can't wait to try it

wicked puffs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Let us know if you liked your juice you received from us and be honest. Thanks

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey wicked puffs. I'm gona give a review buddy I haven't forgot your kindness. I just always steep my juice for a couple weeks.. Soon add I break it out. I'll let you guys no. And thanks again

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad to here ur doing ok buddy. Keep your head up

VU Sponsors