When you care enough to
only Vape the Best
There’s Vintage Vapors

VintageVapeJuice

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay folks, lets wrap this thing up. Great job everyone, some really good ideas here. So good that we are actually going to give out 4 $50 coupons instead of 3. Here we go:
1. Pateralus9: Vintage is always better
2. Jwill: Small batch, made with love (we actually say that to describe to accounts)
3. Anibird: Fresh baked eliquids
4. Bam Bam: Quality never goes out of style.

if you did not win don't worry, we will definitely be running other contests, we will probably start another one next week. Thanks again for everyone's ideas and I will pm the winners the coupon code here shortly.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I've already placed my order. I'm so excited! I can't wait till my order arrives. I always chain vape when I get new good eliquid I have a feeling that once I open the package I'll be chain vaping away!!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thanks a bunch @VintageVapeJuice. I very much look forward to trying your eliquids and seeing how the branding works out.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Picked up Harvest Moon, cause tis' the season, Sugar Momma because it sounds delicious and Mother Custard because I cant pass on a custard.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
120ml each of Father Custard & Dream Catcher for me.
Cost me a total of only $10 even, cause the shipping was free.
Looking forward to it!
Thanks again Vintage Vape Juice! :)

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
120ml of Pink Pegasus and 60ml of Sugar Momma. Had to pay $3 shipping but it's still a bargain! Thanks again!

Last edited:

VintageVapeJuice

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We will get everyone's order out Monday. And not that there is a bad flavor but looks like everyone made some good choices. Mother Custard is my personal favorite (caramelized vanilla custard) Dream Catcher is close second, It is a delicious snickerdoodle cookie custard, Father Custard (bourbon butterscotch vanilla custard) is by far our most popular flavor both in shops and online. Pink Pegasus, Harvest Moon, Sugar Momma, Vendetta they are all good.

All 120ml bottle orders will come as two 60ml bottles.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Got my bottles today! :)

I got Father Custard & Dream Catcher. Total cost to me was exactly $10.
Both juices are delicious. Dream Catcher has a pretty pronounced cinnamon flavor, and I'm shocked that I like it so much because I almost always HATE cinnamon flavor in my juice. But this one is very nice!
Thank you Vintage Vape Juice! I guess vintage is always better! ;)
IMG_20181115_152344321.jpg

VintageVapeJuice

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got my bottles today! :)

I got Father Custard & Dream Catcher. Total cost to me was exactly $10.
Both juices are delicious. Dream Catcher has a pretty pronounced cinnamon flavor, and I'm shocked that I like it so much because I almost always HATE cinnamon flavor in my juice. But this one is very nice!
Thank you Vintage Vape Juice! I guess vintage is always better! ;)
View attachment 124343
I am glad you like the flavors. Dream Catcher is one of my personal favorites and definitely a top seller for us (especially this time of year). When I created it I wanted to do something more than just a snicker doodle cookie so I eventually ended up with a snicker doodle custard cream cookie flavor.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Mine was mis-delivered by my postal carrier and some nice neighbor dropped it on my porch.
VintageVapeSloganWin11192018.jpg

I have tasted Sugar Momma which is a slightly more tart Rhodonite, Harvest Moon which is a slightly more present and spicier Pumpkin Cheesecake. Its a nice change in commercial liquid to not be packed full of sweeteners. I plan to get into Mother Custard pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors