Status
Not open for further replies.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1_New_Giveaway_Winners.jpg

Congrats to all of the winners! Pizzadave80 is the VU winner!

We're running a sale that ends today for 15% off all V3 E-Liquids, which takes 100mls down to $8.50! So give us a try! 30ml Plastic Unicorns have a special for 1 penny (limit 1). Check out the site and the sales banner has all the info!

Thanks for participating and we'll see you on the next one!

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been vaping since 2015. Was a dual user for about 6 months but was finally able to kick the smokes

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vaping exclusively for almost three years, loving every minute!

Thanks for the contest and the chance to win!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Been vaping for about 2 and a half years, quit smoking within a month of starting vaping, I'm real happy I could quit like that. Wish it was that easy for others though.

Last edited:

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaped for about 13 months and then stopped for almost 3 years. Decided to come back just before Christmas of last year and been vaping ever since. It was stupid of me to quitr vaping in the first place. Thanks for the opportunity B-boy

deathpriest

Member For 2 Years
Vaping On and Off, 2+ years, Vaping V3 for 8 months, nicotine free, in any form.
Just Introduced a friend to V3, so far so good for him as well

Last edited:

EVO250

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had been smoking 13year, but now Vaping 16 month.
not only nic juice but also non nic juice.

neilhardy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
" data-source="post: 2005452" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">

The rules are simple!
  • Like this post
  • Let us know how long you've been vaping for, in the comments

Winner from this thread will be randomly selected on January 14th and announced immediately, here.

While there is no need to do anything outside of this thread, since it's specific to VU, we ARE running 5 other Giveaways that you can participate in for more chances to win!

We have Giveaways running on the sites below (not linking anything). Just follow us on them, and follow the instructions for their Giveaway threads!
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Google+

• Plus we have one specific to our site, where all orders placed up until Jan. 13th get an entry for its own Giveaway.

Winner will receive a $100 gift card/code to use on our House Line of E-Liquid

Our prices are some of the lowest online on our House Line of E-Liquid. So $100 will get you 10x100ml, or 2x16oz and 1x100ml. There's tons of ways to spend that $$$!

Good luck to everyone and #VapeON

*No purchase necessary to enter or win (besides the website specific giveaway*

Been vaping now for 3 months and would really like to try your liquids, they look tasty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
DNC

I saw you carry the Juul on your site, my mom has been looking at one for a while, she ordered it! Fingers crossed it's what she wants

Cbolen14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only 6 weeks but, vaping has helped me quit smoke! I'm so happy for that. I can finally breathe again.

The rules are simple!
  • Like this post
Winner from this thread will be randomly selected on January 14th and announced immediately, here.

While there is no need to do anything outside of this thread, since it's specific to VU, we ARE running 5 other Giveaways that you can participate in for more chances to win!

We have Giveaways running on the sites below (not linking anything). Just follow us on them, and follow the instructions for their Giveaway threads!
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Google+

• Plus we have one specific to our site, where all orders placed up until Jan. 13th get an entry for its own Giveaway.

Our prices are some of the lowest online on our House Line of E-Liquid. So $100 will get you 10x100ml, or 2x16oz and 1x100ml. There's tons of ways to spend that $$$!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Started Vaping in November of 2014- quit cigarettes on 12/1/ 2014 by vaping and will power! Still cigarette free 3 years later and loving vaping!
Love your juice!
Thank You for the awesome contest!

Highdust

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3 and a half years now off analogs completely. Thank you for the opportunity and look forward to maybe becoming a future customer.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Ninobrownie

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
About 4 years for me the last year I made the full switch and only smoked one cig since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since November 2017 and havent had a cig since..
(Initially back in 2014 but never got into it and reverted to cigs.)

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Great contest! Been vaping for about 4 years now, and have been completely cigarette free since May of 2015

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The rules are simple!
  • Like this post

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Google+

My 6 year Vapeversary is March 1st :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors