Become a Patron!

ENDED Vapors United Vendors PIF (juice)

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
ENDED

A big thanks to the vendors who donated their goods. I must say they have a heart!!!

Up for grabs is some 30ml bottles of juice. These will come straight from the vendor so you get to chose the flavor, nic content, etc.

One per person.

Like to see this go to a newbie or someone in need.

So, now, lets talk. :D

Busy time of year so please be patient until I get back to you. :)

Last edited:

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey man,Nice to see that u guys are doing all these giveaways,major thumbs up.. Over the weekend I gave a co-worker of mine my istick 50w & the freakshow rda since i rarely use them & ended up giving her the bottle of Flirty Pebbles by Fantasy Fluid & i got left with a half bottle of Bloodbath by GWAR & its pretty bad,the food coloring scares me a lil too lol but its all i have til i get paid.. Hey if theres someone out there that needs it more than I do,by all means give it to them but honestly I spent the last "vape money" I had to get the ipv3 Li (which is a beast btw lol).. Any help is appreciated.. I also got a 4nine mod that i dnt use & will be happy to give it to someone in need.. (if u knw anyone,let me knw)

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Hey man,Nice to see that u guys are doing all these giveaways,major thumbs up.. Over the weekend I gave a co-worker of mine my istick 50w & the freakshow rda since i rarely use them & ended up giving her the bottle of Flirty Pebbles by Fantasy Fluid & i got left with a half bottle of Bloodbath by GWAR & its pretty bad,the food coloring scares me a lil too lol but its all i have til i get paid.. Hey if theres someone out there that needs it more than I do,by all means give it to them but honestly I spent the last "vape money" I had to get the ipv3 Li (which is a beast btw lol).. Any help is appreciated.. I also got a 4nine mod that i dnt use & will be happy to give it to someone in need.. (if u knw anyone,let me knw)

Hi Cmd :)

How about a 30ml bottle of juice or sample pack from DIY Flavor Shack!

Info coming :)

Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I could probably meet you in downtown cmd around the light rail on my way to work one morning this week and throw you a 15ml bottle. I have a white chocolate strawberry that's pretty good if you like that kind of thing in 3mg.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could probably meet you in downtown cmd around the light rail on my way to work one morning this week and throw you a 15ml bottle. I have a white chocolate strawberry that's pretty good if you like that kind of thing in 3mg.

whats up @dre. I actually work downtown in cmd too lol.. Im about 3-4 blocks away from the courthouse & a block away from the river line on cooper st near rutgers.. White chocolate strawberry sounds pretty good lol.. I wish I had something to trade u for it,I knw juices cost money & wouldnt feel right just taking it from u without giving something in return,u knw.. I got a 4nine clone that I dnt use anymore,if its something u'd like to trade for the juice I dnt mind doing that or if its fully OK with u to just hand me the juice then thats fine also lol.. I just dnt like accepting stuff for free unless its a giveaway/contest,u knw..

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
whats up @dre. I actually work downtown in cmd too lol.. Im about 3-4 blocks away from the courthouse & a block away from the river line on cooper st near rutgers.. White chocolate strawberry sounds pretty good lol.. I wish I had something to trade u for it,I knw juices cost money & wouldnt feel right just taking it from u without giving something in return,u knw.. I got a 4nine clone that I dnt use anymore,if its something u'd like to trade for the juice I dnt mind doing that or if its fully OK with u to just hand me the juice then thats fine also lol.. I just dnt like accepting stuff for free unless its a giveaway/contest,u knw..
I also see you have the ipv3 Li. Do you have any titanium or ni200? If not I can hook you up with some to try. I recently was pif so its my turn to help someone out and since your local its easier for me. Just pm your job or where to meet maybe tomorrow around 8:30am? I go to the 7-11 every morning by Rutgers.

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also see you have the ipv3 Li. Do you have any titanium or ni200? If not I can hook you up with some to try. I recently was pif so its my turn to help someone out and since your local its easier for me. Just pm your job or where to meet maybe tomorrow around 8:30am? I go to the 7-11 every morning by Rutgers.

I sent u a PM so we dnt hog up @jj2 thread lol

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MMMM, Gooey Butter Cake! :)
I saw on another thread that u mentioned that. I was gonna get that but I ended up getting piña colada cuz I loveeeeeeee anything piña colada lol.. It should b coming tomorrow.. If its good I'll def order from them again & get that gooey butter cake

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jj2

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Won it in their give away. I love it, but next time I'm gonna have them boost the flavor a bit. It tastes just like the dessert, but it's a very mild flavor.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
I want some!

TY for the conversation reply :)

Going send you over to http://www.parkesvaping.com/
I do believe they are a good fit for you!!!

Don't know if I'll get another one of these going next week because DD is coming for a visit.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy July 4th!!!

Thanks again DIY Flavor Shack and Parkes Vaping for the donation!!!

Actually thanks to ALL Vapors United vendors...you rock!!!!

Hawkeye_dad77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey jj, Hawkeye here i received my new set up friday afternoon from Lydia and Eric at origin vapes to replace my stolen gear. I know reddhott set it up and i already let here know in a pm that i had got the package and told her how much their help meant to me. Also spoke to Eric at origin on the phone with a big thank you that he was passing on to Lydia. All that being said, i'm fairly new to the community here but have gathered that you are very involved in the PIF related activities and just welcoming new members so i just wanted to say thank you to you as well. As i said im new here but not a new vaper and i see people like you and redd are just good hearted helpful people and seeing that makes me want to be part of it. You guys are just champion thanks☺

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Aw thanks. Redd and I do it because we love to and can because of vendors like Origin. To them, I give a heartfelt thank you!!

And thanks to Vaping Underground for letting us do it on this forum!

somethingpunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm in need of something yummy. Me and my lady just got out hours cut at work so our vape budget went completely bye-bye until it cools down a bit. :/

Stay Awesome \m/

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@jj2 - We actually prefer to leave threads open for comments, but if the giveaway is over now, you are welcome to post as such in a comment or edit your original post to ADD that the giveaway is now over.

VU Sponsors