Status
Not open for further replies.

tomorrow vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IN JAIL
Unlisted Vendor
Crunchy fruity cereal

This is a hard and difficult one, people think its very easy but it is not, mostly the nr1 together with an custard of any kind I purchase when trying new juices, if it sucks I won't order there again lol. Lots of people sell horrible cereal vapes, especially fruit loops/pepples/flakes so I would be very excited to give this a try and who knows, maybe its that amazing that next time we mentioning cereal vapes, you guys could be on that list :D
I can assure you 1 thing, we will never regret trying our cereals,

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ain't so sure I'll hear from them. I can understand they put the contest to advertise their merch, but perhaps it should pose as a warning to those that order from them when they fail to reply.

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I seem to have success. Sara from tomorrow vape replied. I was able to let her know which flavors I want, and where to send it.
Glad to hear it... please keep me posted... we want to know that the prizes were delivered ;)

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
USPS tracking number received. Label created, not yet in system.

I will check it again Monday.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For some reason, the post office has not received the package yet.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
For some reason, the post office has not received the package yet.

Give it a little bit... sometimes the labels are printed a few days before it leaves the warehouse.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No new updates since the 24th. Hoping it gets shipped by next week. Thankfully, I have enough juice that I can wait.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No new updates since the 24th.

Sometimes USPS can be so behind with updates when something has a shipping label created status. I recently had one that was USPS awaiting item for 4 days and the next time I looked it was out for delivery and all the locations it had been were there.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So far, I have tried the "Red Smoothie" juice. It tastes like a very sweet red velvet cake, making it an excellent dessert vape with a long-lasting aftertaste that won't disappoint. Sure to please those with a sweet tooth.

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don' have any emails from tomorrowvape.. The only form of contact I've had was through Facebook messenger, which I had to track down a person named "Do Proty". At which time asked for my list of juices, I sent him my list along with mailing address and was given a tracking number. This was march 23rd. The tracking number given says the post office is awaiting the package to be taken in to a post office for shipping. After about 5 days of this I contacted the person again and was told the list was lost on messenger and to email my list of juices to [email protected]. I did this and have still heard nothing back nor has the package status changed on USPS tracking.

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was told to send info to [email protected]

Which I did, this was after I sent msgs to a person named (Do Proty) on the Facebook messenger page for tomorrowvape. Its still pending to be sent to the post office.
I contacted Sara from tomorrowvape on Facebook to get the ball rolling. Perhaps Sara is a bit more on the ball?

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see whats happened here... I had responded from my work email at one point and received emails for certain details over the long holiday weekend.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve bought from tomorrowvapes, before and my experience has been good and very responsive.
This particular issue might be isolated. Another option is to contact them on the sites posted telephone number to speak to someone in person.

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I apologize, I was working with their team outside of the forum. The original package was lost in the shipping process on USPS side. I received the package yesterday as a re-ship. from tomorrowvape. I believe this to be an isolated incident. The owner spoke with me personally a couple times about the situation. Everything is good and im currently steeping the juices! :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I apologize, I was working with their team outside of the forum. The original package was lost in the shipping process on USPS side. I received the package yesterday as a re-ship. from tomorrowvape. I believe this to be an isolated incident. The owner spoke with me personally a couple times about the situation. Everything is good and im currently steeping the juices! :)
@Countrypami Thank you for checking back on this though! you rock!

Awesome! Glad to hear it. :)

You're welcome! :inlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors