Become a Patron!

ENDED--STAINLESS STEEL UWELL GIVEAWAY- NOVEMBER 13th 2015 IS THE DEADLINE!!!!!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You only have to provide normal, domestic postage on mail going to an APO or FPO address.
The United States Post Office delivers APO and FPO mail to a military port, located on the East Coast or West Coast of the United States (depending on where the member is stationed/deployed), and the military takes over from there, transporting the mail via military cargo aircraft to the overseas location/Navy ship.
This,unless it is ITAR items there should be no issue.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations on your win! I am always so happy when it is one of us who wins!!! Good timing to considering what you said to me earlier today! The only thing that would make me feel better is if I won but that's just normal so I am so excited and glad it was you!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok someone give me something I'm sad

scooter

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations on your win! I am always so happy when it is one of us who wins!!! Good timing to considering what you said to me earlier today! The only thing that would make me feel better is if I won but that's just normal so I am so excited and glad it was you!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
Well since the last one I won got stolen Iam glad a won another one ....damn to many one/won in this comment......lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well since the last one I won got stolen Iam glad a won another one ....damn to many one/won in this comment......lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Stinking thieves

scooter

VU Sponsors