Not open for further replies.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. Share this smok mag kit on any of your social media pages, please reply with your shared links
- Google+
Sourcemore Devilkin 225 kit.JPG

I believe you meant the Devilkin and not the Mag. lol

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2. Share your ideas about Smok Devilkin Kit.

Ample tank capacity
Love the power specs
Can accommodate large tanks/attys
Huge plus with the Prince tank
Stylish colors

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-29_23-49-1.png
    upload_2018-3-29_23-49-1.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 1

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
4. Compared to Smok Mag baby kit, which one do you prefer
I prefer the Devilkin. Dual 18650 power, tank capacity and so much more.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
5. I am very particular in my hardware purchased. This kit attracts me for it's overall functions, design and appeal. A sure winner again by SMOK. I'm glad to see it offered Sourcemore!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
6. So many mods are made as tanks or very large to suite the male gender. This kit would appeal to females, IMHO.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
7. I have shopped Sourcemore several times. Although my purchases have been few, Sourcemore is one of the websites I visit when shopping.
Your array of vapeware is impressive. And your appeal to the masses is becoming widely well known.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
8. I have a very small group of vendors I shop. Sourcemore is certainly one of them. And I shop OFTEN!!!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
9. Your box mod section as well as your tank/atty variety is impressive. I am just fully impressed at how much you have in stock and market to vapers. Perhaps my hesitation in purchasing on a large scale is due to your pricing. More sales or exclusive discounts/promo coded to VU would stir up sales! Those of us that contribute to Vaping Underground are hard core believers on what VU stands for. Our money is not spent frivolously. If we like what we see in VU and particularly vendors that support the donors are held in high regard.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
10. The marketing of the Devilkin was a good choice. Albeit, SMOK has been producing products faster than lightning, their quality has been questionable as mentioned in this thread. I own a few of their initial releases which I use regularly. I just hope that SMOK lives up to their word if a product is defective and the consumer must return/exchange items through you. I hope the Devilkin lives up to it's advertised specs. Thank you Sourcemore, for another contest to examine a new product from SMOK.

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear All,

Thank you for all your acitive participation. Here comes the exciting moment. This time the lucky one is @eleskin . Congratulations!

upload_2018-3-31_10-12-27.png
upload_2018-3-31_10-13-29.png

As for the winner, please send your shipping information to [email protected] and tell us where you join this giveaway. And then we will ship the present to you. Thanks a lot!
If other participates are interested in the kit, please feel free to contact me again. I will give you special coupon code for it.
The end is not end but a new beginning. See you next time!

Regards,
Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors