a7a92db59ba81fbe73463f3532701e64.jpg

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

RGBVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats Mink. That was a good post, to be sure.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This giveaway brought to you by One Stop DIY Shop.

One person will receive a Master Kit...great for the world of DIY!!!

I love funny and ridiculous news headlines so to enter search, find, post and make each other laugh.

645a6f45a2609247801e9e9b52e31fa2.jpg

Contest will end 7/28/2015

No double posting

USA ONLY
Guess mink and you both missed the USA tag.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
also on a side note...its very very hard to keep up sometimes with the posts. we do try and hope the honor system works and that people read the rules.
we do alot of giveaways here to help people to win and try something new, we arent always perfect. hope u all understand

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
I skimmed through the thread and guess I missed the double post.

And it's sort of irrelevant since MInk is from Australia. I am sorry that this makes a difference.:(

Will be back with another winner soon. :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just curious when you say double post do you mean that she posted it twice or someone else posted this before she had?

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Just curious when you say double post do you mean that she posted it twice or someone else posted this before she had?

Double post or back to back.There had to be a post between yours. I will be a lot more clear about that in the future. :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Double post or back to back.There had to be a post between yours. I will be a lot more clear about that in the future. :)
OK thanks for getting back to me so quickly cause I was thinking that someone else had posted the same thing before her and that they should have won in that case but the way you just explained it makes sense! Thanks again!

Walker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Holy crap! I won?!

Saaaaaaaaa-weet!

I'll get my end of things taken care of when I get home this evening.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just for clarification, you can post more than once as long as it's not back to back?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
gratz walker

I took no double posts as only posting once in the thread, other wise i would have posted more

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BigNasty said: ↑
Guess mink and you both missed the USA tag.
and the no double posting, guess quintriple posting was allowed

Yes, @BigNasty, it's true I am an Australian in Australia but I also have a USA address for when I am in the states that I believe may qualify me to play along with other VU forum members and will hopefully disqualify any discrimination or racism. But who knows?

If you check post #200, you will see that I had come to the page to comment on one of my very favourite movies, Mel Brooks' "Young Frankenstein". I wasn't playing at that time, but after reading through some of the posts, thought it would be great fun to play, thus posting my first post in the contest #201 which is on the next page. It was a mistake I didn't realise I was making. There are no other 'double posts' from me.

Although playing only because I was having heaps of fun, I was surprised and thrilled when I read the PM from jj2. I wasn't playing to win as I have a heap of stuff but as I'd been thinking of a way to help a member who is in a very bad situation, I thought this would be the perfect gift. I'll PM both of you the member's name. Maybe you'd care to send along a little something.

Thanks to those who congratulated me on the win and a great big thanks to ReddHott and jj2 for such a beaut, at times hysterically funny and 'educational' contest. Amongst other unmentionables, I now know what 'bath salts' are LOL @BigNasty

Last edited:

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats

VU Sponsors