Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors - 1st and 15th GIVEAWAY THREAD! Dozens of unique flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
July 5 2014. Started with a vision spinner and a bad ass kanger t3d vape.
Things have improved greatly since then.
2f433888e27a320942229e047b6bdbbd.jpg

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Started vaping 3.5 years ago after trying to quit using those horrible gums and patches and failing numerous times. I just grew disgusted by smoking but could not give it up until I started vaping, thank god for it.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
NOT AN ENTRY

July 5 2014. Started with a vision spinner and a bad ass kanger t3d vape.
Things have improved greatly since then.
2f433888e27a320942229e047b6bdbbd.jpg

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

I did also. After the drug store carto that I used for many weeks lost it's luster, I found VU and learned of all of the joys that vaping had to offer.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I bought the Mistic Bridge Kit, cartridges and liquid instead of a pack of cigarettes just to try vaping and never bought another pack of cigarettes again! That was over 2 years ago! I used those kits for many months and kept me from cigarettes! Those kits and will power slayed my 30+ year love affair with smoking cigarettes!
I have since moved on to better mods, tanks and eliquids and I am forever grateful that I am no longer a cigarette smoker!

km00

Member For 4 Years
Started en of October last year after a gruelling 20 years on three packs a day. Saved my life man!

Under a rock with a 6gb connection

MHatt1

Member For 4 Years
After smoking for 30 years I started vaping January 24th, 2014 and haven't looked back. I tried a cig-a-like back in 2010, and it didn't stick. What did it for me was a Protank v2 and a Coolfire 2 grenade mod. Boy, has vaping came a long way!

VaporX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Started year or more age with istick 50w + Taifun GT2, smoked 20 cigarettes a day, now zero ))

Hed1N

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i stopped smoking (15 years) and started vaping because coughing black thing from my lungs in the morning! First that was like cigarette looking chinese sh*t which stopped too work very fast, then vamo v5 with different clearomizers, now i have many devices and don't smoke for 593 days

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@OmVape. Thank you for the coupon. How do we collect? Also....I strongly recommend people using their coupon and buying from OM vapers. I won back on December and it is great...quality tasting juice. No harsh chemical taste and the flavors are very close to their flavor profiles. Price is affordable too!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
NOTE*** Just to be clear, only those who partcipated on 3/8/17 - 3/28/17 will be getting the coupons. ;)

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I posted on March 8th....soooo did yall receive a message and I didnt?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I posted on March 8th....soooo did yall receive a message and I didnt?

@OmVape Will you be messaging each participant or would you like them to message you?

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This contest tell us about some of the most unique flavors you have tried!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Actually, everyone's coupon codes are on their profile page. They will be inboxed next time sorry for the mistake!

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The most unique flavors I have ever tried came from my "blend bottles".....mixes of last drops from many different bottles. Sometimes it is un-vapeable....but once, it was one of the best I ever had...but not reproduce-able.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A unique flavor that I had was when I mixed 25% tobacco with 75% coffee. Did it after I found I didn't like the tobacco flavor any more but didn't want to toss the juice.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well when I first started vaping, I was buying e-juice from a local vape shop that had just opened. The owner was vaping bacon flavored e-juice and convinced me to try it...lets just say that was definitely not my cup of tea.
I didn't much care for the jalapeno juice he had for sale either. Never again.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Mojoe1976

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The most unique flavor I have tried is a great tasting strawberry short cake.

Blazel78

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess peanut butter is the most unique I've tried. But I'm into exotic flavors

Nameitman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guess it would be fruit loops with a little menthol mixed it can't say I've had too many very unique juices

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The most unique flavor I have tried was cherimoya...

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most unique flavor I tried was a chili lime peanut someone on this forum suggested.....tastes great with a beer...haha

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
He'll yeah, 75% off I couldn't resist getting the whole OM Express line in 60 ml bottles. They all look so good.

I couldn't resist another order after using my $10.00 coupon! Now OM is having a 75% off is a heck of a deal- so I ordered 5 more120 mls bottles! Trying some new flavors too!

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I couldn't resist another order after using my $10.00 coupon! Now OM is having a 75% off is a heck of a deal- so I ordered 5 more120 mls bottles! Trying some new flavors too!

Yeah it's an awesome deal for sure. I just ordered three 60ml bottles for under $7.00 with shipping! I decided to order some flavor profiles I've never tried before so I can't wait to try them.

Shawn

Last edited:

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hmmm I'm not sure why, but when I got my order confirmation e-mail, I noticed my $10.00 coupon got kicked and my total went from 6 bucks and change, to being charged 16 and change.
16 bucks is still a hell of a deal, but I'm curious as to why my coupon got kicked.

Shawn

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm I'm not sure why, but when I got my order confirmation e-mail, I noticed my $10.00 coupon got kicked and my total went from 6 bucks and change, to being charged 16 and change.
16 bucks is still a hell of a deal, but I'm curious as to why my coupon got kicked.

Shawn
Check your credit card/debit card. I thought the same but when I checked my bank it took out the correct amount.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Check your credit card/debit card. I thought the same but when I checked my bank it took out the correct amount.
I had the same thing happen- but you will be charged the correct amount! You saw the correct amount when you paid the difference with your credit card. When I got my confirmation email it showed the total without my $10.00 coupon being used, so I emailed them about it, and they sent me my full invoice and what I was charged and the charge amount was correct, just a little confusing on why they don't show the subtraction of the $10.00 coupon on your final receipt .

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He'll yeah, 75% off I couldn't resist getting the whole OM Express line in 60 ml bottles. They all look so good.

I got.the 120ml bottles. I hate paying shipping. Lol

Thanks OmVapors for the awesome sale. 7 × 120ml for $34 shipped is unbeatable.

sent from craptastic taptalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors