Become a Patron!

ENDED O2Pur $200/1.00 Use My Word Game Est End Date 3/30/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried everything at hand but I was unable to put out the Phosphorus fire.

Jumpsuit

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd fill my luggage with vape gear if I win this!

Napsack

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All these sentences are going to make me stab someone in the head with a sabre.

Lovely

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The view from the mountaintop was lovely.

Transfiguration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

veltos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The transfiguration spell went wrong and the mess was incredible.

Paradox

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought this contest ended at midnight but the benevolence of the organizer is allowing it to go longer.

Sasquatch

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I told my girlfriend that having a threesome would be like stereo Fidelity

Martian

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Judging by the insignia on his uniform, he was a revered war hero.

escutcheon

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I suspected a problem with my friend's liver since he was looking jaundiced.

determination

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty mindblowing for proatype to win considering mac63 had like 100 entries lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey all, I'm new here so no disrespect intended at all, I don't want to ruffle any feathers and I'm very happy to win this contest, but I have a bit of an uncomfortable feeling. After winning I was connected to the O2PUR company on Facebook, I had to add them (him?) as a friend first, then they tagged me on half a dozen FB pages that have nothing to do with vaping as a 'contest winner' which I'm not too keen on but whatever...
So I go to their website and it's really kinda spammy looking to me, they only sell eGo style 900mah starter kits for $100+ and 10ml bottles of liquid for $8.99 and coils for their kits.
Sooo...I googled around and apparently the CEO has a history of credit card fraud with this company and their 'free e-cigarette' promotion ... the web has all these terrible reviews by angry 'customers'.
If this is an ongoing contest situation with these guys & us (VU community) and people are happy and all is cool I totally apologize, but maybe there is an elephant in the room?
As it stands I don't feel comfortable to give my payment info to spend $1 to win $200.
What's the 411?
Cheers

Last edited:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey all, I'm new here so no disrespect intended at all, I don't want to ruffle any feathers and I'm very happy to win this contest, but I have a bit of an uncomfortable feeling. After winning I was connected to the O2PUR company on Facebook, I had to add them (him?) as a friend first, then they tagged me on half a dozen FB pages that have nothing to do with vaping as a 'contest winner' which I'm not too keen on but whatever...
So I go to their website and it's really kinda spammy looking to me, they only sell eGo style 900mah starter kits for $100+ and 10ml bottles of liquid for $8.99 and coils for their kits.
Sooo...I googled around and apparently the CEO has a history of credit card fraud with this company and their 'free e-cigarette' promotion ... the web has all these terrible reviews by angry 'customers'.
If this is an ongoing contest situation with these guys & us (VU community) and people are happy and all is cool I totally apologize, but maybe there is an elephant in the room?
As it stands I don't feel comfortable to give my payment info to spend $1 to win $200.
Cheers

Just found this on here..

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/o2pur.263977/

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well hears my 2 cents:
I have been buying juice for my husband from O2PUR for the last 2 years, Never had a problem. As a matter of fact I just won 200.00 credit from them at the beginning of this month on Facebook.
I never ever took advantage of their ecig introductory offer. When someone does they need to cancel right away. This true with any company that has an introductory offer with monthly reoccurring charges. People just need to read the fine print.

They run contests weekly on Facebook with out problems.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just a little follow up & a positive spin on this, very sorry for my initial reaction, I received my winnings today ($200 bought me 190ml of juice), very efficient service and pleasant people. Although I'm receiving a couple emails a day from them now, no complaints here.
Thanks again for the free juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors