Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, first PayPal wouldn't work and after they updated the checkout there is no place to use points. Also the points were there when we couldn't use them and now the points don't show under account. Too bad because I was wanting to place an order.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
To be honest, i haven't been back over there to see if it's up and running now that I found out it's only $5 worth of credits. I don't have enough money to put with it to really order anything right now anyway.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed with George, I was ready to purchase, PayPal wouldn't work, with the points , was saying the totals of cart and total from something else.... Wasn't matching.. so error code..

Still waiting...

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I got a note from @Vaper_girl yesterday in my inbox explaining that they were still working on the problem and thought that it should be ready by Monday, but would keep me informed.
I know that I have to purchase something to claim my prize that = $5.00 which is the shipping and thought I would use it for a Nitecore Battery Charger that I need, but purchased that from another company. They do have a couple of other things, that I could order in the future and hopefully use my credit towards (if we are able to get them)- it would have been nice to be able to use during the 6% off sale too.
I will wait patiently and hopefully they are able to fix the problem soon.
My other question is about PayPal- I was under the assumption the we in the US cannot use that on vape products- that our PalPal accounts will be cancelled if we use it to purchase vape products- is that true?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a note from @Vaper_girl yesterday in my inbox explaining that they were still working on the problem and thought that it should be ready by Monday, but would keep me informed.
I know that I have to purchase something to claim my prize that = $5.00 which is the shipping and thought I would use it for a Nitecore Battery Charger that I need, but purchased that from another company. They do have a couple of other things, that I could order in the future and hopefully use my credit towards (if we are able to get them)- it would have been nice to be able to use during the 6% off sale too.
I will wait patiently and hopefully they are able to fix the problem soon.
My other question is about PayPal- I was under the assumption the we in the US cannot use that on vape products- that our PalPal accounts will be cancelled if we use it to purchase vape products- is that true?
Never heard that about PayPal, but I use it mostly to purchase from individuals, not companies.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear all , sorry didn't in the office as the weekend . Our last credit system with some problems for Paypal (10413 error) . We have purchased a new credit system from magento , and our software engineer still installing and testing it , would update as soon as possible . Hopefully next Monday will be work.

Any winner want to use your credit points right now , please contact with our site online sales and please give them your VU user name .

Sorry for all . :(

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got an email from the last time I left message through the online support tab saying the points should be there. They are not.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all ,

Our credit system have updated to wallet , the prize $5 have been added into your wallet , it can be used when you check out . pls kindly check .

Any question , please feel free to let me know .

Thanks and best regards,
Vapesourcing

MDC8hTt.jpg

ELR0S4b.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I got an email from the last time I left message through the online support tab saying the points should be there. They are not.
Hi George- I just placed and order and all seems to be working now! I used the 6% off- plus when I went to pay my wallet showed the $5.00 and PayPal worked also!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
still no joy in my wallet...

Balance
Your current balance is: $0.00

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you get my message about my other credit vanishing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you get my message about my other credit vanishing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The giveaway in our facebook is running by our other team , pls contact our FB homepage . :)

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone else ordered and not received a tracking # or reply from CS yet? I know it's a holiday but I ordered 10 days ago.
Order # 100003356 Date Ship To Order Total Status
9/6/2016 XXXXXXX $19.65 Payment
Accepted

@Vaper_girl help if you can.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone else ordered and not received a tracking # or reply from CS yet? I know it's a holiday but I ordered 10 days ago.
Order # 100003356 Date Ship To Order Total Status
9/6/2016 XXXXXXX $19.65 Payment
Accepted

@Vaper_girl help if you can.
I never ordered from them.. to much confusion. My credit points are still sitting there!

Good luck getting your purchase!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I ordered from them on 9/6 and I have a tracking# and it says in Transit. I only placed a small order under $15.00, but I don't have any idea when I should receive it. There is no estimated arrival time, except that it should be at Destination country 9/16 which is today.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I never ordered... wasn't worth the hassle.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wow- what a great price for that kit!- What color did you order?
I ordered the https://vapesourcing.com/aspire-atlantis-evo-atomizer-extended.html
Mine was shipped on the 8th so I hope I get this before the end of the month, hasn't really updated so I am hoping I get this soon.
Glad that you finally got a tracking#
There are a few other things I would like to order but such a SLOW ship scares me and I thought that I would use this as a test run!
I am spoiled by US vendors- I get my items really fast, usually 2 or 3 days- I am waiting patiently!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I just looked at my tracking and my package is in NY! Now how long before I get it, as I am in NY too?
@georgemeadal for $21.00 bucks for a Kanger Sub Box mini c is a great price, I hope you will like your Black set!. I really needed a white tank and have been eyeing the Aspire Evo so I thought, I could save a couple of bucks and use my $5.00 credit.
I eyed that Sub Box too, in white- but I want to order another white Kanger NeBox- I love mine so much and if anything happened to it I would just be so upset! I will order that from my US vendor!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My points disappeared too..............
Probably no big loss- I am still waiting for my order that I placed on 9/6- the updated shipping is showing that hopefully I will get it on 9/26!
Incredibly slow shipping! I could have bought this from a US vendor and spent about a dollar more and would have had this by now!

Lesson learned!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just got my Vape Sourcing package! Wow 20 days, but I now have the Aspire Evo Extended tank, comes with 4ml and 2 ml glass! Hope this was worth the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors