Become a Patron!

ENDED - HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Voopoo Drag Mod, Experience Intelligence Vaping--5/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
5- I like that it is random but I do like when people put a little extra into their answers. No complaints here.

singoedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
18222165_1414108035320760_8314549859153296048_n.jpg

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.
;)

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #139 @JuicyLucy!!

g6Ptcko.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Voopoo Drag mod, you can pick one from HG at US$59.42 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the warm wishes everybody - and Heaven Gift!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
First impressions of the VooPoo Drag

First, I would like the thank Heavens Gifts for running the contest and sending this to me by DHL

This arrived well packaged and the box is fairly large and is of quality, no cheap cardboard here.

The Drag itself is somewhat hefty - it feels substantial but not too bulky or large - being a smaller person, could still get my hands around it without it feeling unwieldy.

The edges are not sharp and the overall body is well crafted. So far, the battery door is easy to remove but definitely seems to stay put :)

To check out how it works, I used my favorite RTA I use at work daily, a Merlin by Augvape. It is set up with a single SS triple fused twisted Clapton coil, at .6 ohms, 50/50 of my favorite DIY juice.

Out of the box, it is in wattage mode, which I tried first, as that is how I normally vape when using a regulated mod.

Must say, the ramp up on this mod is fast, like, there is no lag at all!

Impressive, to say the least.

Makes for a richer, fuller inhale, very flavorful, a little more vapor and highly enjoyable. Tantamount to a good parallel mech - a real plus.

Rarely ever vape outside of wattage mode, but thought I'd see how hard or easy it was to use some of the features, such as SUPER and TC.

Am not into "fidgety" mods, so was hoping the VooPoo Drag would work according to instructions - which it did.

It does remember the setting you last used after it is turned off.

It only asks if it is a new coil if you change modes.

SUPER will set the mod to what it believes is the correct wattage for the reading of the coil.

SUPER setting read the coil to need 21 watts, which made for a good vape, but 22 watts was better perfect.

In wattage mode, it goes up and down in 1 watt increments, which is different than I am used to (.1 is the norm on most mods) but presented no problems whatsoever.

TC worked perfectly, which I often have trouble in experiments with TC on other mods, even nice DNA mods I own, such as the Triade and the Drone squonker by Lost Vape.

There is an easy to use setting to flip the screen if you are a lefty.

Esthetically, the cheese grater looking panel on the front of the mod reflects a trippy red reflection and the name, Drag, is vertically engraved on the battery door.

Have only had this out of the box for an hour or so, but would say it's a real contender - especially for the price :)

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
First impressions of the VooPoo Drag

First, I would like the thank Heavens Gifts for running the contest and sending this to me by DHL

This arrived well packaged and the box is fairly large and is of quality, no cheap cardboard here.

The Drag itself is somewhat hefty - it feels substantial but not too bulky or large - being a smaller person, could still get my hands around it without it feeling unwieldy.

The edges are not sharp and the overall body is well crafted. So far, the battery door is easy to remove but definitely seems to stay put :)

To check out how it works, I used my favorite RTA I use at work daily, a Merlin by Augvape. It is set up with a single SS triple fused twisted Clapton coil, at .6 ohms, 50/50 of my favorite DIY juice.

Out of the box, it is in wattage mode, which I tried first, as that is how I normally vape when using a regulated mod.

Must say, the ramp up on this mod is fast, like, there is no lag at all!

Impressive, to say the least.

Makes for a richer, fuller inhale, very flavorful, a little more vapor and highly enjoyable. Tantamount to a good parallel mech - a real plus.

Rarely ever vape outside of wattage mode, but thought I'd see how hard or easy it was to use some of the features, such as SUPER and TC.

Am not into "fidgety" mods, so was hoping the VooPoo Drag would work according to instructions - which it did.

It does remember the setting you last used after it is turned off.

It only asks if it is a new coil if you change modes.

SUPER will set the mod to what it believes is the correct wattage for the reading of the coil.

SUPER setting read the coil to need 21 watts, which made for a good vape, but 22 watts was better perfect.

In wattage mode, it goes up and down in 1 watt increments, which is different than I am used to (.1 is the norm on most mods) but presented no problems whatsoever.

TC worked perfectly, which I often have trouble in experiments with TC on other mods, even nice DNA mods I own, such as the Triade and the Drone squonker by Lost Vape.

There is an easy to use setting to flip the screen if you are a lefty.

Esthetically, the cheese grater looking panel on the front of the mod reflects a trippy red reflection and the name, Drag, is vertically engraved on the battery door.

Have only had this out of the box for an hour or so, but would say it's a real contender - especially for the price :)

Great review Lucy :)
Glad that TC works without too much fiddling around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors